Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
1 november 2023

great support in setting all up! Especially Shikhar did a great job and helped us to integrate "old" orders from ETSY to SHOPIFY. Thanks!

potflourri
Duitsland
9 maanden gebruiken de app
1 december 2023

Easy to use and set up, their support is world-class.

Jaques of London
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 maanden gebruiken de app
19 oktober 2023

Support is great! This app really makes it super easy to publish products from Shopify to Etsy. Ritik (one of the tech support guys) was easy to talk to and very understanding when it came to setting up the integration. I use CED Commerce for all of my integrations including walmart, michaels, etsy, and tiktok!

MakerFlo Crafts
7 maanden gebruiken de app
18 januari 2024

Great app, a bit confusing on how to cancel, will use again if I go back to Etsy

BIMMER THING
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
20 oktober 2023

I was supported by Adarsh, who has been very professional and respectful with his follow ups. I must say, even though with my busy schedules he made it a point to not give up on helping me with the support but rather patiently follow up back when I could be available. He truly went above and beyond and deserves a raise!

Mrunali Gajjar Home & Living
25 dagen gebruiken de app
1 december 2023

Nice App !
and really good customer service, with a chat who replies really fast to our questions :)
I recommend!

All the ways to say
Frankrijk
9 dagen gebruiken de app
10 oktober 2023

Using the CedCommerce Etsy Integration has been a game-changer for my business. Thanks to this service, I’ve seen a significant improvement in my sales. The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making product integration a breeze.

But what truly sets this service apart is the exceptional technical support. Whenever I’ve needed assistance with product integration, the support team has been incredibly efficient and helpful. Their prompt and knowledgeable responses have made the entire process seamless.

I highly recommend CedCommerce Etsy Integration to anyone looking to enhance their business operations and boost sales.

Funky Geek
België
3 maanden gebruiken de app
29 december 2023

Very good service. They are all very helpful!

Mi tienda
Spanje
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
1 februari 2024

Adarsh walked me thru the whole process and was awesome!

Dona Jewelry
15 dagen gebruiken de app
5 november 2023

The agent was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my concerns. He took his time to explain everything properly. Thank you.

OrgAnnick Beauty