Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
30 januari 2024

Great app, simple to set up, support is great!

True North Map Co
4 dagen gebruiken de app
20 december 2023

Just used this app and the upload to etsy was easy

WeLoveGiftsToo
4 dagen gebruiken de app
22 september 2023

I have been working with the ced commerce Etsy team for nearly one year. In that time I have received a lot of different support from the team that has been helpful but overall the will to try and help our Etsy shop be successful has consistently been delivered. Anyatra who has been my contact, has been a very reliable supplier, very consistent and willing to go the extra mile in order to help me as I’ve been learning about how to integrate between Shopify and Etsy. It seems that she is working around the clock and always available to help and willing to work on different ideas and try to find solutions to help us all be more successful, I recommend working with Anyatra at CED if you have any specific Etsy shop integration needs!

Fabrizio Sassano
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
19 januari 2024

Fantastic app and support

Williamsons Factory Shop
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
2 oktober 2023

I have been using the CedCommerce Etsy Integration app for some time now, and I must say it has exceeded my expectations in every way possible. Not only does the app seamlessly connect my e-commerce store with Etsy, but the customer support provided by Shikha has been nothing short of exceptional. What truly sets this experience apart is the incredible customer service provided by Shikha. From the moment I reached out for assistance, she was attentive, knowledgeable, and incredibly responsive. Shikha went above and beyond to address my questions and concerns promptly, making sure I was completely satisfied with the app's performance.

His expertise in using the CedCommerce Etsy Integration app was evident as she guided me through setup and customization. Even when I encountered a few challenges, Shikha was quick to provide solutions and offer step-by-step guidance, ensuring that I could make the most of the app's features.

Shikha's professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction are truly commendable. His patience and willingness to assist with any issues I encountered left a lasting impression. He made the entire integration process smooth and hassle-free.

My Store
20 september 2023

Overall, this app is extremely time saving, if you have a lot of products this will be a life saver for you. The best part of this app is the free plan that allows you to have 20 products from your Shopify account to Etsy, it does is seamlessly and importing the information in your product. It takes a little while to get to know the system, but once you do, you are able to bring forward your entire store. I recommend the free plan and then upgrading as you receive more volume orders from Etsy.

TGC FASHION
8 maanden gebruiken de app
1 november 2023

Adarsh was quick to resolve any issue we had. Thanks!

Direct Factory Furniture Australia
Australië
2 maanden gebruiken de app
29 september 2023

Anyatra was very helpful in explaining everything to me. I love the way she remained patient (at least on my end :) and took the time necessary for me to understand what was going on. I love the fair pricing and to its excellent support team. Plus, they have tutorials for this newbie to use to gain more knowledge.

So far, the experience has been very good for me.

LS Collections
9 maanden gebruiken de app
27 september 2023

The app has worked fine for me. I did have issues with listing the products, there were some errors, and I was having hard time, but Ritik patiently helped me out with every query I had. I must say this is the first time I have ever experienced a support team who really is nice, patient and care about their client's need.

Shramya
4 oktober 2023

Merchants highly recommend this app I could not understand anything from the interface. But when we talk about customer care. They explained me very well. They came to the meeting and taught me everything. I am very happy with their service...

Snaj Gifts