Recensies (1.762)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
10 mei 2024

A very good app. Has all the features to make the Etsy integration super powerful. I have used this for about 3 years and can't say I've had too many complaints. On the rare occasion when I did, their 24/7 support was so excellent and in almost all the cases sorted out whatever was wrong immediately.

Monkey Mind
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
1 mei 2024

Amazing app! The integration is great, seamless and fast. Also customer support brings top notch service. I had an issue and after a brief minute or so they fixed the issue! I highly recommend this app!

KANEBILT
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
12 juni 2024

Suryansh helped me connect my Etsy shop with Shopify after having had much trouble. They were very quick and helpful. I'm so grateful for their expertise and quick troubleshooting, Thank you Suryansh.

Maquette
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
26 april 2024

I have used this app for several years. I haven't had many issues and when I do support has always been responsive and fixed quickly.

The Crafty Grimalkin - A Cross Stitch Store
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
25 april 2024

This is a FABULOUS APP! Seamless with my Etsy store and excellent, prompt customer service. Thank you!

Star Point Horsemanship
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
16 april 2024

The app is easy to set up and works smoothly. Good customer service. Recommended.

Shrig Shop
Denemarken
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
24 mei 2024

Great app with great customer service - on the rare occasion I have an error, they are very quick to jump in and fix it!

Mokie Burns
9 maanden gebruiken de app
6 juni 2024

Love the app and customer service is very helpful when needed. I love that I can link my Etsy with my Shopify. Very nice app to have.

Little Details Limited
7 maanden gebruiken de app
12 juni 2024

Very useful app for Etsy integration and the customer service is excellent.

First Kiss Tattoo and Vintage
4 maanden gebruiken de app
10 juni 2024

Happy with Cedcommerce, as it makes things easier for me.

Coffee With Angels