Recensies (1.765)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
12 juni 2024

Very useful app for Etsy integration and the customer service is excellent.

First Kiss Tattoo and Vintage
4 maanden gebruiken de app
16 april 2024

The app is easy to set up and works smoothly. Good customer service. Recommended.

Shrig Shop
Denemarken
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
19 mei 2024

This is a fantastic app. Easy to use, seamless experience, and immediate customer support through chat any time of the day. There is a little bit of a learning curve, but it's not complicated, and once I learned how to use all the features, it was smooth from there. I highly recommend this app to get your Shopify Store over to the Etsy Marketplace. Amazing! Thanks to the team who developed and is managing the app.

The Hummingbird Shop
1 dag gebruiken de app
5 juni 2024

Great App and the support is excellent Vikram helped me every step of the way. No issues could not be resolved. I highly recommend!

The Must Have Goods
Verenigd Koninkrijk
14 dagen gebruiken de app
4 juni 2024

Love all these CedCommerce Apps.

Classy Cufflinks
2 maanden gebruiken de app
21 februari 2024

I was having some trouble figuring out how to connect to Etsy and I could not believe how quickly I was able to get support. Within minutes I was all hooked up and ready to go. I wish the other app's were this easy.

Atencio Skincare
4 maanden gebruiken de app
18 april 2024

So far everything has been seamless to use. Any issues or questions I have had have been answered through their chat.

Lizbet Design
15 dagen gebruiken de app
8 maart 2024

Extremely helpful customer service, very easy seamless experience

Arabian Jewelry
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
13 februari 2024

Very good app. I have been using it since 2022. Customer service is excellent. They are very quick in clarifying any questions. The interface is pretty is easy to understand. I have been using it to sync my Shopify and Etsy stores. I haven't had any issues at all.

Sashastrends
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
22 mei 2024

Great customer service. I needed help with resolving an issue and they explained it to me right away.

Home Folk