CedCommerce Etsy Integration , 1 756 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 91% das classificações são de 5 estrelas

Williamsons Factory Shop
Reino Unido
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
10 de janeiro de 2024

We have used this app since 2020. This makes syncing seamless. We quickly got used to the interface and process (templates/profiling) and this has made us able to receive all of our orders in one place. Additionally, there is support that is very knowledgeable and quick to respond all the time. This is a great app.

Nightingale Metal Design
About 4 years usando a aplicação
29 de janeiro de 2024

Highly recommend! They are a great way to save time and are so helpful if you have a question or need help.

iheartgiftcart
4 months usando a aplicação
9 de janeiro de 2024

really enjoyed the help I received for a syncing issue we had. the customer service rep Ritik stepped right in a did a great job. very insightful and always available.

Spector Sports Art
About 4 years usando a aplicação
16 de janeiro de 2024

The app helps sync my Shopify Store with the Etsy platfor. When I had issues with my updated Sku & barcodes on Shopify, I immediately contacted support and Ritik guided me through the necessary steps to fix my issues. It was easy to follow and his instructions literally saved me soo much time by sending me screenshots to guide me. Ritik also went above and beyond to updated everything on his end - which saved me from making any missteps. Greatful for great customer service and tech support is excellent!

Boppoppets
About 1 year usando a aplicação
19 de fevereiro de 2024

Very well set up, lots of options, and great support when you need help!

arteryink
8 days usando a aplicação
7 de março de 2024

I recently integrated the CED Commerce Shopify App into my online store to sync products with my Etsy shop, and I couldn't be happier with the results. This app has simplified the process of transferring items from my Shopify store to my Etsy shop to an impressive degree. With just a few simple steps, I was able to seamlessly import products from my Shopify inventory to my Etsy listings, saving me valuable time and effort.

Jewell's Jewelz
2 days usando a aplicação
1 de fevereiro de 2024

Adarsh walked me thru the whole process and was awesome!

Dona Jewelry
About 1 month usando a aplicação
22 de janeiro de 2024

I'm new to CED commerce but i wanted to leave a review about the incredible support i've received from their customer support agents. The fact that you can schedule google meets meetings with them agents whenever you need help has been a true lifesaver. Thank you Adarsh for all your help!

Yours Delightfully