Recenze (3 175)

• 7 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 3 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
25. duben 2024

A Huge Thank You to Therese!

I recently needed some assistance with the cookie bar app, and I was lucky enough to connect with Therese from customer support. I can't say enough about the positive experience I had!

In short: knowledgeable and professional, clear and patient explanations, and positive and helpful attitude

Thank you, Therese!

MarTierra
Vývojář Nova Apps odpověděl 26. duben 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We're so pleased we could assist you effectively. Your kind words are truly appreciated, and we're here for any more help you need!

20. březen 2024

Alex and her team really helped me out after a major cookie error caused our site traffic to drop by 90%!

Thanks so much guys!

Novomins Nutrition
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
Vývojář Nova Apps odpověděl 25. březen 2024

Wow, we're so glad we could help get your site back on track! A 90% drop is no small feat to recover from. Thanks for the shoutout, and we're here anytime you need!

8. květen 2024

This app is easy to use and straightforward. It has enough customization for most stores and best part, it's free! EJ from the support team was really friendly too!

HeroFleet
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
Vývojář Nova Apps odpověděl 10. květen 2024

Thrilled you found our app easy and customizable! We're here to help anytime, and it's great to hear you had a positive experience with our support team!

7. březen 2024

My support person Therese was awesome! She went above and beyond to make sure that I got a tricky issue figured out. Support was very quick even though I contacted them at 3am in the morning. The app is easy to use and offers the needed customization settings without being overly complex.

Native Dog Food
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
Vývojář Nova Apps odpověděl 8. březen 2024

We strive to provide our customers with efficient and reliable service around the clock, and we're glad to hear that we've exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the awesome review!

2. duben 2024

First of all, it is a free app. It is great, I have no complaints.
I've tested the EU GDPR cookie bar with VPN. It works perfectly
The service officer EJ helped me within several minutes.
I would recommend this app.

Nuance Lab
Austrálie
Vývojář Nova Apps odpověděl 4. duben 2024

So happy you're enjoying the app and our service! Thanks for recommending us and for the awesome feedback. Cheers to your success! 🚀

15. květen 2024

Great App. Alex in support answered within 2 seconds and sorted my inquiry out in less than a minute.

PopTent
Vývojář Nova Apps odpověděl 16. květen 2024

Wow, thanks for the shoutout! We're here to help lightning-fast. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. 🚀

17. květen 2024

Jon from Booster SEO (Nova GDPR Cookie Consent) was super helpful and very prompt. Very happy with his customer service. 5 stars.

Marmo Lusso
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
Vývojář Nova Apps odpověděl 20. květen 2024

Delighted to have been of service! ⭐️ We're here to help whenever you need us. Thank you for the 5-star rating!

3. duben 2024

Works great and if you need any help the chat help is fast, friendly and very helpful.

Dewaro
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář Nova Apps odpověděl 5. duben 2024

Awesome! We're proud of our quick and friendly chat support. Thanks for your feedback!

10. červenec 2024

Jon was very helpful in supporting me with any issues I may have had

gloutique
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 23 hodinami
Vývojář Nova Apps odpověděl 11. červenec 2024

Thanks for sharing! We're glad to hear our support was helpful with your issues. We're here whenever you need us! 😊

13. březen 2024

I could not get the cookie app to show on my website, but after chatting with Yaci- a very friendly support- the app was showing on my website. Thanks again Yaci for the Great Support.

hallomarena.nl - De Hipste en Leukste Trends en Gadgets Winkel
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář Nova Apps odpověděl 15. březen 2024

So glad we could help you out! Thanks for the kind words. If you need anything else, we're here for you. 😊