Arvostelut (3 176)

• 7 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
25. huhtikuu 2024

A Huge Thank You to Therese!

I recently needed some assistance with the cookie bar app, and I was lucky enough to connect with Therese from customer support. I can't say enough about the positive experience I had!

In short: knowledgeable and professional, clear and patient explanations, and positive and helpful attitude

Thank you, Therese!

MarTierra
Nova Apps vastasi 26. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We're so pleased we could assist you effectively. Your kind words are truly appreciated, and we're here for any more help you need!

20. maaliskuu 2024

Alex and her team really helped me out after a major cookie error caused our site traffic to drop by 90%!

Thanks so much guys!

Novomins Nutrition
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Nova Apps vastasi 25. maaliskuu 2024

Wow, we're so glad we could help get your site back on track! A 90% drop is no small feat to recover from. Thanks for the shoutout, and we're here anytime you need!

8. toukokuu 2024

This app is easy to use and straightforward. It has enough customization for most stores and best part, it's free! EJ from the support team was really friendly too!

HeroFleet
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Nova Apps vastasi 10. toukokuu 2024

Thrilled you found our app easy and customizable! We're here to help anytime, and it's great to hear you had a positive experience with our support team!

7. maaliskuu 2024

My support person Therese was awesome! She went above and beyond to make sure that I got a tricky issue figured out. Support was very quick even though I contacted them at 3am in the morning. The app is easy to use and offers the needed customization settings without being overly complex.

Native Dog Food
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Nova Apps vastasi 8. maaliskuu 2024

We strive to provide our customers with efficient and reliable service around the clock, and we're glad to hear that we've exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the awesome review!

15. toukokuu 2024

Great App. Alex in support answered within 2 seconds and sorted my inquiry out in less than a minute.

PopTent
Nova Apps vastasi 16. toukokuu 2024

Wow, thanks for the shoutout! We're here to help lightning-fast. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. 🚀

2. huhtikuu 2024

First of all, it is a free app. It is great, I have no complaints.
I've tested the EU GDPR cookie bar with VPN. It works perfectly
The service officer EJ helped me within several minutes.
I would recommend this app.

Nuance Lab
Nova Apps vastasi 4. huhtikuu 2024

So happy you're enjoying the app and our service! Thanks for recommending us and for the awesome feedback. Cheers to your success! 🚀

17. toukokuu 2024

Jon from Booster SEO (Nova GDPR Cookie Consent) was super helpful and very prompt. Very happy with his customer service. 5 stars.

Marmo Lusso
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Nova Apps vastasi 20. toukokuu 2024

Delighted to have been of service! ⭐️ We're here to help whenever you need us. Thank you for the 5-star rating!

3. huhtikuu 2024

Works great and if you need any help the chat help is fast, friendly and very helpful.

Dewaro
Alankomaat
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Nova Apps vastasi 5. huhtikuu 2024

Awesome! We're proud of our quick and friendly chat support. Thanks for your feedback!

10. heinäkuu 2024

Jon was very helpful in supporting me with any issues I may have had

gloutique
Noin 23 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Nova Apps vastasi 11. heinäkuu 2024

Thanks for sharing! We're glad to hear our support was helpful with your issues. We're here whenever you need us! 😊

10. kesäkuu 2024

Quick service.

Satrangi Embroidery Studio
Suomi
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Nova Apps vastasi 11. kesäkuu 2024

Glad we could assist you promptly! If you have any more questions or need further help, feel free to reach out anytime.