Nova: GDPR Cookie Consent , 3.130 recensies

• 7% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
7 april 2024

Fast and professional help from Izzy

Perffugo
Litouwen
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 8 april 2024

We're thrilled you found our support fast and professional! Thank you for your kind words. Let us know if you need anything else! 😊🚀

28 januari 2024

Fast reply, i got what i wanted perfect support

Rusmart
Hongarije
28 dagen gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 30 januari 2024

We're thrilled you received perfect support! Your satisfaction is our goal. If you ever need assistance again, just let us know.

16 februari 2024

Ho avuto l´occasione di scrivere con Jon per un piccolo problema dell´app, é stato molto gentile ed ha risolto il tutto molto velocemente.

The Pet´s Parent
Oostenrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 19 februari 2024

Kevin, sono di Nova Apps! Grazie mille per la tua recensione e il tuo feedback. Ho notato che ci hai assegnato 4 stelle sull'app. Ti chiedevi solo come possiamo migliorare la tua esperienza con l'app da parte del nostro team di supporto? 🙂 Ci piacerebbe ascoltarlo! 💓

27 februari 2024

very good

Bohotusk
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 28 februari 2024

Thank you so much for the review! Feel free to reach out if you need help along the way! 🙂

25 maart 2024

I adore this app. It's like super easy to use and I'm fascinated that it's completely free. I had I minor issue that the banner didn't show on a preview and on the website itself. But Alex saved the day. She sent me a useful guide with screenshots and all... So yeah, fast customer support, great app, and it's free yall!

RIKO SWIMWEAR
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 27 maart 2024

Thrilled you love the app and our support could help! Thanks for your fantastic feedback. Enjoy the app, and remember, we're here for you! 😊

18 maart 2024

It's not working. I asked for assistance but they were not able to fix it.

Metodo Sgarbi - Seduzione
Italië
5 dagen gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 19 maart 2024

Hi Marco,

Darrel here from Nova Apps.

I've read your recent app store review and I sincerely apologize if the app didn't work on your store.

Unfortunately, we have run into some instances of incompatibility between our app and your theme. We are working to address these issues and provide a full and permanent solution so that any user can enjoy this app for free! However, since there are hundreds of themes out there, a permanent solution may take time.

In the meantime, we will continue to look into this to determine what may be causing this issue. Rest assured, that even though this is a free app, we don't take it for granted.

We also sent you an email regarding the issue. If you have any other questions, please just let me know.

Cheers,
Darrel

3 april 2024

Works great and if you need any help the chat help is fast, friendly and very helpful.

Dewaro
Ongeveer 7 uur gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 5 april 2024

Awesome! We're proud of our quick and friendly chat support. Thanks for your feedback!

28 januari 2024

Great customer support. Technical issues solved within minutes on several occasions.

Avelena
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 30 januari 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're committed to providing excellent customer support and swiftly resolving technical issues. If you ever encounter more, we're here to help!

17 februari 2024

Rápido de instalar y además cuando tuve un problema me atendieron al minuto y me resolvieron el error.

BluGrain
Spanje
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 19 februari 2024

¡Me encanta saber que la instalación fue muy sencilla y que nuestro equipo pudo resolver su problema tan rápido! Gracias por la respuesta. ¡Estamos aquí para ti en cualquier momento! 🚀
- Equipo de aplicaciones Kevin y Nova

20 februari 2024

Fast reply and good informations bb

StyleKorean FR
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 22 februari 2024

Happy to hear you found our replies quick and informative! Thanks for the shoutout. If you need anything else, we're here for you!