Nova: GDPR Cookie Consent , 3.094 recensies

• 7% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
22 februari 2024

J'ai désinstallé cette application mais elle continue d'être active sur ma boutique. comment est-ce possible que quelque chose qui n'est plus là continue d'être là quand même?

Dans la besace du p'tit Poucet
Frankrijk
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 23 februari 2024

Hi there,

I've carefully reviewed your recent feedback regarding our app, and I want to extend my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you've encountered.

Upon reviewing your website, we did not find any traces of our cookie app remaining. It seems that our app's code has been successfully removed from your store. However, to provide you with the most accurate assistance, we kindly request a screenshot of the issue you mentioned in your review.

Without a visual reference of what you are experiencing on your end, it is challenging for us to pinpoint the exact problem and provide a solution. Your cooperation in providing a screenshot of the issue would greatly assist us in resolving this matter efficiently.

Though our app is completely free, it is by no means an app that we neglect, and we take issues such as the one you're experiencing very seriously and would love to get to the bottom of it.

Waiting to hear back from you soon. Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Best Regards,
Pat

29 december 2017

Stops download at 33%. And why does it need order information?

Techofyoung
Finland
Meer dan 5 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 8 juni 2018

It doesn't seem to work. only pops up when it feels like it

Hemsley Organic
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
21 juni 2019

Easy to use but not tested yet as the comment is mandatory before the installation, lets see how it works

Horticultura LED
Spanje
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
12 augustus 2018

writing a review before seeing the app in action is ridiculous.

Ryoko Bags Uk
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
23 mei 2018

Not sure if it's working. I went through the set up procedure - but when I check my store - I do not see the pop-up. Spent 10-minutes on this so far. Is it working? don't know yet. I will revise this review if I get this thing to work.

Practical Disaster Planning
Verenigde Staten
18 april 2018

Doesn't work for me i'm being forwarded to a blank page. You get an automated email saying they don't respond to this support you have to contact them through the app, the app forwards you here for support!

Lady Days Cloth Pads
8 augustus 2019

It doesn't work. Impossible to finish the download..
This was recommended on youtube by a nice blogger. I Don't understand the bug!

Nomad Tribe Swim
Zwitserland
Bewerkt 10 september 2018

Vous me demander de vous donner une note. hors que je vient d'installer. Je n'arrive pas a installer l'applique. Me dit que je suis à 66%

Exclusif Boutique
Frankrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
1 december 2017

As others have said, it's really difficult to leave a positive review when the installation process stalls at 33%.

I'll review again if it decides to work but it doesn't fill me with any confidence.

Uramermaid