Recensies (3.165)

• 7% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 maart 2024

Alex and her team really helped me out after a major cookie error caused our site traffic to drop by 90%!

Thanks so much guys!

Novomins Nutrition
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 25 maart 2024

Wow, we're so glad we could help get your site back on track! A 90% drop is no small feat to recover from. Thanks for the shoutout, and we're here anytime you need!

7 maart 2024

My support person Therese was awesome! She went above and beyond to make sure that I got a tricky issue figured out. Support was very quick even though I contacted them at 3am in the morning. The app is easy to use and offers the needed customization settings without being overly complex.

Native Dog Food
Verenigde Staten
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 8 maart 2024

We strive to provide our customers with efficient and reliable service around the clock, and we're glad to hear that we've exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the awesome review!

13 maart 2024

I could not get the cookie app to show on my website, but after chatting with Yaci- a very friendly support- the app was showing on my website. Thanks again Yaci for the Great Support.

hallomarena.nl - De Hipste en Leukste Trends en Gadgets Winkel
Nederland
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 15 maart 2024

So glad we could help you out! Thanks for the kind words. If you need anything else, we're here for you. 😊

2 april 2024

First of all, it is a free app. It is great, I have no complaints.
I've tested the EU GDPR cookie bar with VPN. It works perfectly
The service officer EJ helped me within several minutes.
I would recommend this app.

Nuance Lab
Australië
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 4 april 2024

So happy you're enjoying the app and our service! Thanks for recommending us and for the awesome feedback. Cheers to your success! 🚀

8 mei 2024

This app is easy to use and straightforward. It has enough customization for most stores and best part, it's free! EJ from the support team was really friendly too!

HeroFleet
Verenigde Staten
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 10 mei 2024

Thrilled you found our app easy and customizable! We're here to help anytime, and it's great to hear you had a positive experience with our support team!

7 maart 2024

she helpt me better then i think she could and she gave me extra tips that helpt a lot

Bliskshop.nl
Nederland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 11 maart 2024

So glad we exceeded your expectations and offered helpful tips! Your feedback is much appreciated. Thanks for sharing! 🌟

15 mei 2024

Great App. Alex in support answered within 2 seconds and sorted my inquiry out in less than a minute.

PopTent
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 16 mei 2024

Wow, thanks for the shoutout! We're here to help lightning-fast. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. 🚀

17 mei 2024

Jon from Booster SEO (Nova GDPR Cookie Consent) was super helpful and very prompt. Very happy with his customer service. 5 stars.

Marmo Lusso
7 dagen gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 20 mei 2024

Delighted to have been of service! ⭐️ We're here to help whenever you need us. Thank you for the 5-star rating!

30 maart 2024

The app is 100%, the customer service replies in just a couple minutes and it's super informative. I recommend it to everyone!

Artgentina
Zwitserland
25 dagen gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 1 april 2024

Wow, thanks for the awesome review and recommendation! We're thrilled you're happy with our app and service.

28 maart 2024

Application simple et intuitive ! J'ai eu un problème avec un double affichage de la banner et Jon a été ultra réactif. Problème résolu en 10min je n'aurais pas pu espérer mieux.

Oria & Co
Frankrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Nova Apps heeft geantwoord 29 maart 2024

Je suis ravi que vous ayez trouvé notre application intuitive et notre assistance rapide ! Vôtre satisfaction est nôtre priorité absolue. Merci d'avoir partagé votre expérience!
- L'équipe des applications Kevin et Nova