Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
22 december 2023

Absolutely impressed with the app's exceptional customer service! Ankit, the support representative, demonstrated remarkable professionalism in handling the issues I encountered. His expertise and dedication truly stood out. Not only did Ankit resolve my problems promptly, but he also went the extra mile to ensure a seamless experience.

In addition, the app offers a unique perk — I received five testimonials for free. This added value is a testament to their commitment to customer satisfaction. I highly recommend this app not just for its functionality but also for the outstanding support bonus features that set it apart."

Lectus Imperial
Singapore
Ongeveer 23 uur gebruiken de app
4 januari 2024

Really great service helped me alot and saved me so much time and they helped me change the color of my theme thanks to them thank u so much

Techmonk
2 dagen gebruiken de app
5 december 2023

This is an amazing app for store owners to use. The customer support were very helpful. We would definitely recommend using this app.

Blossom Reflections
2 dagen gebruiken de app
9 oktober 2023

Thanks for your pro active support, They picked up i made a mistake in teh install and reached our unprompted to help! Thats a First for me !!! Thank again looking forward to the full range fo your product offerings as start to grow ourselves !!

Stripz Australia
3 maanden gebruiken de app
12 december 2023

Very good app, looks very good on our website.

BarsAndPlay
1 dag gebruiken de app
17 december 2023

This is a great app for new learners. In the beginning people can show their testimonials.

liked womens
India
Ongeveer 3 uur gebruiken de app
28 augustus 2023

Absolutely thrilled with the "Customer Testimonial Showcase" app on Shopify! It's been a fantastic experience using this app. The best part? You get five testimonials for free to thoroughly explore its features. When I needed assistance with the settings, Ankit provided exceptional support. His professionalism and expertise made the process seamless. Highly recommend this app for anyone looking to showcase customer testimonials effectively.

The Gay Fashion Palace
5 maanden gebruiken de app
25 augustus 2023

INCREDIBLE TIMELY SUPPORT. They fixed a CSS display issue that prevented reviews from showing properly in my theme.
Thanks and highly recommended!

TheSurvivalOutpost
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
23 januari 2024

nice

artofthewa
Ongeveer 18 uur gebruiken de app
24 augustus 2023

Awesome app, gives my store alot of credibility and customer service has been kind to me. Easy to figure out and tons of value overall

Smart Vida