Upsellio BOGO & Free Gifts , 127件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の6%は1つ星です
2020年1月3日

Great App. The service they offer is on point, just ask them they will change the language of the button if needed. So far a really good experience.

heikii®
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:8日
2020年10月24日

Worst app, such a waste of money. Two of my store faces the same problem. The app has so much errors and problems, it took a day to receive a response from them. Unresponsive customer support and problematic app.

shoppedin.com
サウジアラビア
アプリの使用期間:7日
2021年5月20日

Top Notch support team !
The app has many cool features and we are really impressed by its abilities. Also would like to mention the excellent support we got once we had an issue.

ByBy Today פורטל בריאות
イスラエル
アプリの使用期間:6日
編集日:2021年9月12日

Had an issue however the customer service was top notch. I am very satisfied and confident this plugin will help me bring in sales

sheldonlev
ジャマイカ
アプリの使用期間:6日
2020年2月13日

Great program! I wish we would use it at our store because it looks great and does exactly what's described. The only set-back is that the cart setting for our store's theme has to be set as a 'page' and not 'drawer' or else the app would not work. Excellent response to our emails, ty again!

eagermae activewear
アプリの使用期間:5日
2020年11月8日

Very responsive and great support team. Helped us to set up our offer and resolved everything we needed. Recommended to everyone who needs Discpunted Upsell & BOGO. Best app so far!

aanisinbali
マレーシア
アプリの使用期間:5日
編集日:2023年2月10日

Chat customer support was great! They were able to troubleshoot immediately. Easy to set up. Just needed help for the AJAX cart settings. Otherwise, great customer service!

Daiwa Health Development, Inc.
2022年10月7日

I was having issues getting a BOGO to work, Vishwal fixed it in less than 2 minutes. These guys are great. Can't wait for them to add more apps.

KwikSilverEmbroidery.com
2021年7月20日

Great product and awesome service team! I had trouble setting up my first BOGO offers and the customer service team was very reactive and professional.
I would highly recommend this app!

Gym Elite Sportswears
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
2021年6月1日

This app is cool. I really like it. At the same time the service is very good, very patiently to help us solve the problem

onewindoutdoors