Upsellio BOGO & Free Gifts , 127件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の6%は1つ星です
編集日:2021年9月12日

Had an issue however the customer service was top notch. I am very satisfied and confident this plugin will help me bring in sales

sheldonlev
ジャマイカ
アプリの使用期間:6日
2020年11月8日

Very responsive and great support team. Helped us to set up our offer and resolved everything we needed. Recommended to everyone who needs Discpunted Upsell & BOGO. Best app so far!

aanisinbali
マレーシア
アプリの使用期間:5日
編集日:2023年2月10日

Chat customer support was great! They were able to troubleshoot immediately. Easy to set up. Just needed help for the AJAX cart settings. Otherwise, great customer service!

Daiwa Health Development, Inc.
2022年10月7日

I was having issues getting a BOGO to work, Vishwal fixed it in less than 2 minutes. These guys are great. Can't wait for them to add more apps.

KwikSilverEmbroidery.com
2021年7月20日

Great product and awesome service team! I had trouble setting up my first BOGO offers and the customer service team was very reactive and professional.
I would highly recommend this app!

Gym Elite Sportswears
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
2021年6月1日

This app is cool. I really like it. At the same time the service is very good, very patiently to help us solve the problem

onewindoutdoors
中国
2019年12月6日

they offer amazing support and convenient app! highly recommended to use to increase your conversion rate !!!!

Bum-Bastic
ベルギー
アプリの使用期間:3日
2021年8月18日

I used this app to add BOGO popups to each of my products. There was an issue with the app defaulting to populating only 10 variants, but after a message to support they worked with me to handle this within a timely manner. Works well, and is quite simple to setup.

CGK Unlimited
アプリの使用期間:2日
2020年12月4日

I used this great app for giving a free item when people buy 2 products. and I love it it looks great the team are so helpful and made some custom changes so it fits perfect in my theme.

Beauty Slake
アプリの使用期間:2日
2022年4月27日

The set up was instant and easy. Great customer support, even late at night as I work odd hours. Love the chat with the developers feature. Fantastic operation so far! Happy Customer here. :-)

Selah Essential Oils