Avaliação geral
4,5
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 84% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
20 de novembro de 2019

Really great app to use. I recommend that everyone uses it. I came in handy for me. You won't be disappointed!!

Phone Covers
9 months usando a aplicação
31 de janeiro de 2020

I had a few problems initially to make the APP work on my store, but they have a great support! Thank you Karishma!

Lummacups
1 de abril de 2022

I started using this app and it has a lot of potential!
I contacted support and they respond immediately.
Big plus that it's a free app! I observed some hiccups when user adds-removes-adds a product that is connected with offers or adds-adds again another product but overall it performs well. The add-remove-add cycle:
sometimes I lose the offer popup and I have to refresh or do another action.
The plus here is that removing the main product the offer loses it's discount. Great! The add-add cycle (the reason I conducted support):
the popup continues to appear on 2nd item added to cart but the offer is inactive. My suggestion is to either activate the offer for the 2nd buy or disable it completely. I understand that this requires admin UI modifications a input field with label sth like "how many times do you want to repeat the offer for the same customer?". At the moment the answer is 1.

g3gifts
Bulgária
19 de fevereiro de 2022

I use this app to create bundles for my online store. This app is truly amazing and easy to use. I love there is a video that explains everything to you. I asked a question and received an answer in less than 24 hrs. If I can give more stars I would.

To The Teeze
18 de setembro de 2020

Kemi was a great help for the issue that we were unable to sort ourselves and got back to us quickly. Thank you!

LAY London
Reino Unido
8 de julho de 2021

I had trouble with the functionality of the app, I contacted the team directly and they solved the problem very quickly! Really helpful.

洋碼頭公益站
Taiwan
Editado a 6 de março de 2020

Always fast and kindly report. really always helpful. this app is a must have in every store, really helpful to grow your store

gastro-deals24.de
Alemanha
6 de outubro de 2020

Simple and very easy to understand app for your upsells, with a nice support team who helped me when i got stuck. Great Job

Neon Glow
Reino Unido
10 de abril de 2020

The in cart up sell is working very well, the settings are very precise on which items to up sell when certain product has been added to cart. It is pretty handy and most importantly it is free. Faced some issue on 1st try, but the service team has the best attitude and solved it within an hour. highly highly recommended!

Fluffy Paradise Store
Malásia
22 de dezembro de 2020

I used Discounts Upsells & BOGO to set a discount promo for my Shopify store. Although there is some limitation to the apps, I wish to sincerely thank Mr Afreedi and his team for giving their utmost best to help me. They have been very patient and courteous in our communication so far and tried all means to accomodate our request. Good job Guys!! Thank you

DeLeDian