Arvostelut (104)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
23. toukokuu 2024

so difficult - there should be a basic quick version of this....if you dont need all of the data...though Elizabeth was quick coming with email help....if someone had been available for 20mins zoom or teams then we would have solved it...but here i am 6 hours later and no further forward

Finca Skin Organics
Irlanti
Noin 5 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Highview Apps LLC vastasi 24. toukokuu 2024

I'm sorry you had a hard time with the import and weren't satisfied with the support. We worked with you letting you know from the beginning that you didn't have all the data needed for the import. You were trying to import customer spend data directly, which the Shopify API doesn't support. We were up front about this from the beginning when you emailed in, even recommending that you look for another app in the app store that might be a better fit for you. We were clear from the start to try and ensure no time was wasted.

We've always been very upfront about only offering email support and responded multiple times during the day and in a timely manner. We were very thorough in explaining what is needed and upfront when the app can't support the data you wanted to import.

As for the refund you requested, according to our records you never purchased any credits so your account was never charged. You were still using the 50 free credits.

7. helmikuu 2024

The app works perfectly and, on top of that, customer support Elizabeth's patience with my dumbness was enormous. Thanks!

Van der Waal
Portugali
25 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
21. kesäkuu 2023

I panicked when I found out you could not import orders from Shopify and was so happy to find EZ Importer. I had some difficulty properly mapping the fields but Elizabeth was a lifesaver. She was beyond helpful and super responsive. Thank you for an amazing app and customer service.

Mani Muse
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. kesäkuu 2018

I had no hesitation to give this app a 5 star rating. The app was intuitive, documentation is well written and we did not experience any bugs from the app. The cost is also fair and reasonable. But what separates this app above the others is the service & support that Ralph provides. Excellent response and a true servant attitude. Thank you Ralph for all your help.

Kwredstore
Yli 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 4. huhtikuu 2019

First time using this App and it has been so useful to import orders!

Highly recommend, very easy to use and understand and the customer service is very friendly and prompt at getting back to you

Culture Hustle USA
Melkein 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 24. syyskuu 2019

Used this app to import all our crowdfunding orders from BackerKit directly into Shopify. Worked well and support from the team was great. The ability to test a few imports (5 records etc) and also "reverse" them is very reassuring.

Overall it helped us import our orders into Shopify to help us fulfil and also centralise all our customer records.

Moasure
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 19. joulukuu 2019

Highly recommend! Saved us so much £££ in time, no longer having to manually input orders. Excellent.

Best4ecigs
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 19. syyskuu 2018

We used EZ Importer to get existing orders over to Shopify - it's a pretty straightforward tool and did exactly what we needed. It did take a few attempts to upload the first couple batches, but once we got the data mapping down, it was easy. Definitely recommend!

Root Robotics
Noin 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 26. lokakuu 2018

You can expect ROCK STAR support from these folks. Their product is great and their service if fantastic!

GO Pink Buffalo
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
23. heinäkuu 2019

This app has been a life-saver! Ralph was amazing - he helped me fix the issues I had in the configuration and gave me really great screen shots to show me how the import would look in my store. It may look intimidating, but don't give up, Ralph will help you get what you need from the app!

EMs Gift Boxes