Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
5 maart 2024

I was struggling to set up the Pixel as the official app wasn't working, and the manual way did not allow me to set up events due to some error. Samuel from Omega helped me thoroughly and was very nice about it!

Brutta Figura
Italië
21 dagen gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 8 maart 2024

🌟 Kudos to Samuel from Omega for stepping in and providing thorough assistance! 🚀 We're delighted he could help you overcome the challenges in setting up the Pixel, especially when the official app wasn't cooperating. Your positive experience is our priority, and we're always here to support you. If you have any more questions or need further help, feel free to reach out. Happy pixel tracking! 💖💻 #SamuelToTheRescue #PixelSuccess #TopNotchSupport 🌟🛠️

13 maart 2024

I had some issues about my pixel tracking and Niel was really quick with it and helped me all the way along. Would recommend Omega really accurate tracking.

VESKY
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 15 maart 2024

🌟 Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Niel was able to assist you promptly with your pixel tracking issues. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're delighted to know that you find our Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app to provide really accurate tracking. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. Happy tracking with Omega! 🚀 #OmegaAccuracy

18 maart 2024

To meet my needs, it was necessary to make a change to my website's code, and Tracy helped me quickly and efficiently. She is very competent, as well as being very nice too! I started using the tool a short time ago, but I'm already really enjoying it. Very accurate data. I recommend it to everyone.

ProntoPraTi
Brazilië
7 dagen gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 21 maart 2024

🌟 Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that Tracy provided quick and efficient assistance and that you're enjoying our Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to providing accurate data and excellent service to all our users. If you have any questions or need further assistance, Tracy and our team are here to help. Thank you for recommending us! 🚀📊

7 maart 2024

It is perfect. You will not regret. Everyone should use it.

Hairsha México
Mexico
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 10 maart 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you had a perfect experience with the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! 🌟 You won't regret using it, and it's a fantastic tool for enhancing your online presence and optimizing Facebook ads. We highly recommend it to everyone looking to boost their advertising efforts. Thanks for sharing your positive feedback on the Omega app! 🚀💙

28 maart 2024

Anna helped me a lot! She takes the time for you and helps you solve the problem

F&D Amsterdam
Omega heeft geantwoord 30 maart 2024

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Anna from our Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app support team! 🌟 Thank you for highlighting her helpfulness and dedication in taking the time to assist you and solve the problem. 💫 Providing personalized support is our priority, and we're thrilled that Anna could make a difference for you. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 😊

15 januari 2024

one word: AMAZING!
Was with a different agent for my pixel, didn't work, always reacted late, and didn't work if a customer used something from an installed app.
With Omega i don't have those problems, if the pixel doesn't work, they help immediately and fix it right away, reacts instantly, and works with apps on your site.

Couldn't be happier, thanks for everything Omega <3

Carinq
Nederland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 17 januari 2024

Absolutely AMAZING to hear your experience with Omega! 🌟 We're thrilled to be your go-to choice, ensuring your pixel works seamlessly and providing instant, responsive support. Your happiness is our top priority! 💖 Thank you for your kind words and trust in Omega. Here's to continued success! 🚀🤗 #HappyCustomer #OmegaMagic

21 februari 2024

Excellent customer service. Working quite well. Very happy with the pixel tracking thus far. A+

Island Sun Club
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 22 februari 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you're pleased with our customer service and that the pixel tracking is meeting your expectations. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're delighted to have earned an A+ in your book! If you ever need anything else or have further feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 😊

4 januari 2024

This application is truly impressive, especially in its user-friendly interface for catalog creation. The customer support provided is exceptional! While I faced a few issues with the pixel not capturing specific data, the team promptly resolved them and consistently checked in to guarantee a smooth experience. Thank you Tracy for your amazing support. Highly recommend this app for everyone

Qtmarts Store
Verenigde Staten
Omega heeft geantwoord 5 januari 2024

Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback! 🌟😍 And we're glad that our team promptly resolved the issues you faced with the pixel not capturing specific data. 🙌🌟 We greatly appreciate your high recommendation of our app to everyone. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing our application! 😊🚀

15 januari 2024

Amey helpt me super fast with my problem.
didnt try it out yet.
but they helped me super fast, and fixed the problem

Byfabl
Omega heeft geantwoord 17 januari 2024

That's fantastic to hear about Amey's super-fast help and problem-solving skills! 🚀 We're glad to have such a dedicated team member. When you do try it out, we hope everything works seamlessly. If you ever need more assistance or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Happy exploring! 🛠️😊 #SwiftSupport #ProblemSolved

Bewerkt 10 april 2024

good at track quality, but limited in features as track a specif page (landing page) on the store

Bienestar (world)
Verenigde Staten
22 dagen gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 2 april 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We greatly appreciate your input, and I'm thrilled to inform you that our dedicated development team has customized the feature to better suit your needs. Tracy, one of our agents, has already reached out to you with the details.

We've focused on enhancing the tracking quality while also incorporating the ability to track specific pages, such as landing pages, on the store. We hope this customization adds value to your experience and enables you to fully enjoy the feature.

Thank you for the prompt response! If there are any further inputs or inquiries you have regarding the customized feature or any other aspect of our service, please feel free to reach out to our live chat support or email us at support@omegatheme. We're here to assist you every step of the way and ensure your experience with us is nothing short of excellent. Your satisfaction is our priority!