Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 17 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
23. lokakuu 2023

Paid for the syncing to FB service for years from these guys. Shopify made it a free option. Flexify stopped syncing. They didnt notify me as per my settings. They wouldnt answer support emails. Poor actions

HOSS
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Flexify AG vastasi 25. lokakuu 2023

Hey, Dominik here, Founder and CEO of Flexify.

We believe that your problem is caused by a misconfiguration that happened when your meta product catalog was first set up – which was not done via Flexify.

Why the issue popped up now, years later:
Meta suddenly started enforcing correct username/password settings on data sources. They now reject feeds with inapplicable username/password settings. You should have gotten an email from Meta/Facebook notifying you about the issue.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do on our end. We can neither prevent, detect, nor fix the issue for you.

But we have tried to reach you several times with instructions on how to resolve the situation.

All feeds have been and are being generated without disruption.

Know that we want to assist you in any way we can. Just reply to any of the messages we sent you and we will jump right on it.

3. marraskuu 2023

Probably the best app for generating a Facebook catalogue feed. Easy to understand and it even has a quality check. Moreover, it's free!

Executive Vibe
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
21. marraskuu 2023

Nice app for generating a Facebook catalogue feed. Mr. Aby answered fast and correct!

VEGEA
Bulgaria
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 25. lokakuu 2023

The customer service of the agent named "Aby" was horrible. This guy didn't comprehend my inquiry but insisted that it was me who didn't understand it. Also, his attitude was very rude. He literally said, "We are unable to provide comprehensive education on our app's specifics." How dare he say he can't provide "education" to me? Definitely a low I.Q. individual.

TheAnimeSupply
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Flexify AG vastasi 27. lokakuu 2023

Dominik here, Founder and CEO. This is an interesting case for me. I reviewed every one of the many emails that were sent.

My response to you:

I'm absolutely shocked and appalled by the content of your messages that I read in our helpdesk. I'm exceptionally proud of how Aby handled this situation, especially in the face of all the abusive and explicit language that you directed at her.

To be honest, when I look at the incoherent stream of slurs you've written there, I'm genuinely surprised that you managed to construct complete sentences for the sake of this review. You used only minor personal insults and refrained from resorting to profanity. So, kudos, I guess.

For other readers:

I see how, without context, the sentence "we are unable to provide comprehensive education on our app's specifics" can appear poorly worded. However, within the context of those messages, this sentence is a remarkable testament to Aby's self-control and her commitment to nonviolent communication.

We always provide assistance. Even in cases where it's only loosely connected to our service, we go out of our way to help.

Our mission is to provide you with tools that have the same power as super-expensive professional agency tools, but without the fluff and at a fraction of the cost.

But this means things can get complicated and frustrating at times – there might be new concepts to learn and processes to apply. It's a natural part of stepping up the game.

Fear not, we are here to help – you just have to let us ;-)

3. toukokuu 2023

I've been very happy with Flexify, it is very intuitive and user-friendly. Great way to create a supplemental feed for our Facebook store, adding additional content that isn't provided by default through the Shopify/Facebook connection. Also, their customer support is TOP NOTCH - they helped me troubleshoot an issue with our Facebook product listings, and it turned out the problem wasn't even related to their app OR Shopify, it was caused by our Google Merchant Center app! But the Flexify rep identified the issue and provided me with a solution rather than simply referring me to Google. They deserve SIX stars just for that ;)

SnapPower
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 7. kesäkuu 2023

Poor information on integrating with FB Shops - leading to massive issues with the Shops platform. Need more information on setting up stores with variants and the communication between Shopify / FB / Google feeds.

However, once up and running this app has a ton of useful functionality

Sunday Swagger
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Flexify AG vastasi 15. kesäkuu 2023

Hi Sunday Swagger,

We are glad you successfully navigated through the process of building a high-performance ad setup. We are also pleased to know that you can now benefit from the actual features that will make your setup more effective.

We understand that assembling all the pieces during the initial setup can be a very frustrating experience, and we have heard your request for additional guidance loud and clear.

Please be assured that we provide personalized email support in any case.

1. maaliskuu 2023

This app works great and does exactly what it needs to do. Plus, their support team is amazing, very fast and super-helpful!

Winter Water Factory
Yli 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. tammikuu 2023

An incredible app we've been using for almost 4 years now and fit our needs perfectly.

Thank you guys!

Kewlioo
Yli 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
10. tammikuu 2023

I've been using this app for about 6 weeks. Aby with customer support is terrific. They have assisted me in every way. I can't tell yet how it has impacted my store's traffic and will update my review with more information when available.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
12. tammikuu 2023

Extremely friendly and helpful customer service - answered my questions directly and clearly and got my feed issues resolved within a day!

Evelyn & Bobbie