Facebook & Instagram , 4 561 arvostelua

• 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 16 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
Muokattu 12. tammikuu 2024

Hi

The link you shared is not a support page

—-------

The support team in Philippine is a nightmare to work with

All reply is just copy paste at one occasion they asked for something we just shared

We wasted so much time back and forth with them but got absolutely nowhere

We asked them for a quick video call to fix some issues they asked for information which we provided

they then asked for our contact number for the call which we we provide they then close the ticket!!

Several time they just closed the ticket replying to you but with no solution

A complete waste of time

Vshine Silk and Shine
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi There,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review with detailed feedback and apologize for your experience so far with us!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link if we can be of further assistance to you:

We'll be sure to follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

17. tammikuu 2024

No customer support from Meta to resolve the issue, its just ridiculous how such a big company can not have a straight forward option to connect to customer support

RINGMASTER SPORTS - Made For Champions
Noin 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Meta vastasi 26. tammikuu 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

29. tammikuu 2024

They banned my ad account because I tried to change my payment method and to get unbanned I need to send them more information about me. I did but right now I didnt get a response for over 3 weeks now even though I provided all necessary information. The only answer I am getting is automated text messages saying that a support staff will contact me in 1-2 business days, which is not true.

Evolving Growth
Saksa
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä

17. joulukuu 2023

Terrible. Really went downhill. Majority of my products are flagged for "missing size" and will not tag, when they do have sizes and are entered perfectly. Was never like this before. Huge disappintment.

Makenna’s Threads
Yhdysvallat
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Meta vastasi 21. joulukuu 2023

Hi There!

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

31. tammikuu 2024

We have tried many times to contact Facebook & instagram team to review our case ID 736099217981472 and 1298933490803939 but it is almost many months since we haven't got any answer so we regretfully have to rate you low. i hope this review is read by some one at Facebook and they take necessary action so that we may revise our review.

Brands of PK
Arabiemiirikunnat
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to continue assisting you with a resolution to your current cases.

28. tammikuu 2024

cannot install, always error. reported this with meta but no response and they kick me back to shopify. shipify kicked me back to meta again.

Precious Peanuts
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä

5. tammikuu 2024

Hi, i have a big problem with this app.
Whit this app my FBpixel collect events only if my shop is setting on the defaul domain.

If I set the shop to use my own activity domain (a third party domain), the pixel stop collect event.
Anyone can help me?

I tried to install/reinstall/clean business manager/verify domain/eliminate cookie banner. Nothing worked. I'm disheartened.

Arp Shop
Italia
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi There,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review with detailed feedback!

29. marraskuu 2023

It no longer allows me to access the "Manage Facebook data sharing preference" section, and my campaigns are negatively affected. Nobody can solve the problem.

Bcosmetica | Armonia tra Natura e Scienza | Cosmetici Naturali
Italia
Noin 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Meta vastasi 15. joulukuu 2023

2. joulukuu 2023

Every time I get going and making money Facebook says I violated something and I have tried to fight it and they deny me. They don't even tell you why. All my ads were approved and no issues. I wasted time and money working with them. This has happened twice now. Very depressing.

Gigiz Express
Yhdysvallat
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Meta vastasi 15. joulukuu 2023

4. tammikuu 2024

If you are in the UK don't waste your time - its no longer supported at all - you can set it all up in Shopify and on Facebook, but the shop itself will never show. Something to do with our privacy laws. Wasted so much time on this. Just add a disclaimer to the app or better still Shopify - don't make it available to our region?

ArtReview Shop
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi There,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review with detailed feedback!