Facebook & Instagram , 4 559 arvostelua

• 5 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 16 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
29. marraskuu 2023

I am not longer able to access this app page. It appears blank - cache cleared, different browser, uninstall reinstall - nothing is working. I cannot find a resolution and I cannot find a method for reaching out for help. Writing here to hopefully receive a response. Thank-you!

Nute Juice
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Meta vastasi 15. joulukuu 2023

Hi There!

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

2. helmikuu 2024

Can't connect my store to Facebook
Can't get any help

Dolly and Monroe Boutique LLC
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Meta vastasi 9. helmikuu 2024

Hi There!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

13. marraskuu 2023

Hi, for some reason I don't have a settings tab available. Only an overview tab. Because I don't have a settings tab, I'm not able to see the pixel I've connected, or make changes to the pixel, and I'm not able to access the customer data-sharing section. This must be a bug of some kind. I've been in touch with Meta numerous times, and they don't understand what my issue is. I'm hoping an app developer can see the issue and resolve it.

Mama's Littlest
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi There!
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution. Please contact our Business Support team via this link and include screenshots of what you're missing on the app to further show what's going on: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

5. joulukuu 2023

a little hard to navigate.
my products took weeks and i still cant see them in shop
ads that i pay for are not targeting the people i tell it to
I told it local women age 21-54 and all the comments and i like i continue to get are from women in other countries,

Modern Trendz
20 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Meta vastasi 15. joulukuu 2023

12. marraskuu 2023

it was not clear that i needed to connect BOTH instagram and facebook pages to shopify in order to make paypal available as a method of payment.

Sleep Late
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution. Please contact our Business Support team via this link:

2. helmikuu 2024

its very complicated on how to set up

Exotic pleasure & Juices LLC
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Meta vastasi 9. helmikuu 2024

20. marraskuu 2023

Always says it needs attention but doesn’t tell me the issues

Zamofy Home
20 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Meta vastasi 1. joulukuu 2023

8. marraskuu 2023

Hello , when i do the configuration i can t connect my facebook account and there s an error that said to try again later ,i m trying from days and on mobile and computers but it s not working ,i can I do ?

PixelPlay
Italia
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Meta vastasi 10. marraskuu 2023

Please contact our Business Support team via this link:

12. syyskuu 2023

this app will not allow me to sync my business page from IG to shopify. My products have been approved and yet for some reason Facebook Meta is not syncing my products. I am missing out on potential customers because of this. Every time I try to reconnect the instagram an issue has occurred. Both instagram and facebook have been giving business store issues. This is unacceptable and unfair. All of my products are from a drop shipping supplier. In which they are legal and meet all requirements according to the guidelines. So what is the real issue?

Intimate Initiatives