Arvostelut (5 268)

• 5 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 16 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
9. heinäkuu 2024

Seems to have issues with Weglot and other translating services. Sales not being attributed in Ads Manager.

evoroma
Ruotsi
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
4. heinäkuu 2024

I always give positive reviews, but almost 3 years ago I lost my personal account and never received the necessary help to recover the account. I followed your recovery instructions more than 7 times and was never able to recover the account. Now I'm trying to connect my online store with a new account and I haven't been able to connect it either. It is true that I have only tried 3 times and I have waited more than 4 months waiting for Facebook verification. If those on Facebook read it, please help me! I do not know what else to do...
Siempre hago valorizaciones positibas, pero hace casi 3 año perdí mi cuenta personal y nunca recibi la ayuda necesaria para recuperar la cuenta. Seguí sus instrucciones de recuperación mas de 7 veces y nunca pude recuperar la cuenta. Ahora intento conectar mi tienda online con una cuenta nueva y tampoco eh podido conectarla. Es verdad que solo he intentado 3 veces y he esperado mas de 4 meses esperando la verificación de Facebook. Si lo leen los de Facebook, por favor ayudarme ! ya no se que mas hacer

hahaha y ahora no me deja poner 1 estrella , pondré 2 a ver si me deja

Om Domo
Espanja
25. kesäkuu 2024

it's true that it's convenient to link facebook and shopify but there are always problems ...
sometimes I enter a product and it's available in the second but sometimes it takes 2 days more there are products that are no longer syncronize.

Kilometre Paris
Ranska
4. heinäkuu 2024

terribly difficult to use. Had issues with syncing, and the actual layout looks different on instagram to how ive created it on the app

GroovesPrints
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
8. heinäkuu 2024

This integration is not at all user friendly unfortunately

f4 photography gallery
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
30. huhtikuu 2024

My Facebook page and Instagram account not connected to my Shopify website
Just show this app isn't compatible with your store
Tu mai kya karu

Fashion Hub
Alankomaat
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. helmikuu 2024

his app is very hard to set up and doesn't connect with the Shopify store, the online support is not working on time and doesn't help us with the issues, therefore Meta is not helping the online business community by connecting the store easily with the Facebook platform.
I can not set up my admin part, the platform rejects my setup, and no access to connect with the Shopify store, meta needs reform and make smart customer services.

KEFY.PEACE
Yhdysvallat
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Meta vastasi 1. maaliskuu 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

Meta Support

8. heinäkuu 2024

Its so hard to get regular items approved

BulkBully Supplements
Kanada
28. kesäkuu 2024

took forever and multiple issues

ProStrideHockeyUSA