Avis (4 762)

• 5 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 16 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
16 mars 2024

Facebook is horrible and they blocked me from my own page and it's been 3 weeks and my product still did not sync. I been trying delete an old account but I can't have access the page I created. It's mess. I've been having problems with Facebook commerce ever since they changed to Meta. It's to much going on and they don't care about people. How is it as we speak, once again just because I tried fixing my account I get blocked. So rediculous and I have a debt of $2.32 for ads that magically popped up and I havent ran any Ads. Don't waste your time.

Shabella Decor and Home Goods
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 21 mars 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

3 avril 2024

from last 4 days i am getting error while installing no one is help me and no proper solution from meta and shopify

Almaari Fashion
Inde
7 mai 2024

I recommend this because is organized clear and helpful

Alli G Men's Wear
3 mars 2024

I enjoy Facebook and the selling platform is simple to manage.

Rich and Rich Homeopportunities
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 8 mars 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

4 juin 2024

Best For New Shopify Businesss

LifeCell Skin
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 juin 2024

Não consigo mais sincronizar os produtos da minha loja para o Meta. E excluir o app do SHOPIFY é impossivel

Renato Peres - Joias Artesanais
Brésil
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
3 mai 2024

Does not work, says Not available for your region! India is your biggest Market and you are NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS REGION???

Micron Aerosols™
Inde
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 avril 2024

I am not computer savvy at all and I find this app very easy to use and a step by step guide that makes it painless.

Gangsta & Gentleman
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
4 avril 2024

Thank you in advance guys.

EPICK
25 février 2024

his app is very hard to set up and doesn't connect with the Shopify store, the online support is not working on time and doesn't help us with the issues, therefore Meta is not helping the online business community by connecting the store easily with the Facebook platform.
I can not set up my admin part, the platform rejects my setup, and no access to connect with the Shopify store, meta needs reform and make smart customer services.

KEFY.PEACE