Avis (5 236)

• 5 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 16 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
27 février 2021

it always seems like my old listings dont get deleted if they are put on draft or deleted off shopify. People seem to always have issues checking out through facebook as well.... it always disconnects with shopify. Hoping it will start to work better.

The Hippie Farmer
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 1 mars 2021

Thank you for leaving a review. Merchant feedback is very important to us and I want to ensure the app is functioning as expected. I will be reaching out to you shortly via email to ask for more details. - Anna, Shopify Support

6 novembre 2020

I get 3/4 of the way through setting it up and then it won't let me confirm anything. I have tried several times to do this, nothing saves or is confirmed. so frustrating

Chambray Blues
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 7 novembre 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I know where you're coming from. Things can get frustrating if they don't work the way we want them to. I'd like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

14 janvier 2021

Unfortunately it's not working right. If you have more than 1-2 and more sites in FB and using more features. This app make problems and it's not possible to finish the app the right way (like only what you need) and prepare only for one shop. The GDPR regulation it seems to make this app more difficult. The app looks good and the features are in the positive way, but something is not working right... also I have some other problems with my shop in facebook...

SMOOPEEL©
Suisse
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 15 janvier 2021

Thanks for taking to time to share your experience. It sounds like you have been encountering a few issues while try to set up the app. I'd like to hear more about the errors you are currently facing to ensure you are getting the most out of the app, so I'll be sending you an email shortly to discuss. - Anna, Shopify Support

2 décembre 2021

This app is attaching to the wrong shopify store. It is for renters-rehab.myshopify.com. I was advised by support to add its DNS code to the shop it is currently attached to. That has made the problem. worse because its now. embedded in the code of both stores.

PoshFancy
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 5 décembre 2021

Hi there,

William here a support specialist with Shopify. I see that you've had some trouble with the Facebook channel, since your request includes some details specific to your situation I'll reach out to you via email to ensure we can help you resolve this.

William | Shopify Support Specialist

10 juin 2022

Connecting my shop to Instagram via Facebook has to be one of the most time-consuming and annoying processes I have ever done.

Threadorable
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 13 juin 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with the Facebook Channel app, we truly appreciate it!

I can definitely sympathize with your efforts and time spent on connecting the platforms. Facebook requires very specific permissions for you to be able to connect your accounts to Shopify. I will be reaching out to you shortly with more details and to make sure you are receiving the assistance you need during the process.

Talk to you soon!

Paola | Shopify

Modifié le 21 septembre 2021

We needed to reinstall the app, and we got a "there's not page at this URL" error. After spamming the Add button a dozen times, it finally went through.

Nuun Hydration
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 23 septembre 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing when trying to install the channel. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see how I can help you out.

Robyn | Shopify

15 septembre 2022

Does not work for Instagram only work on Facebook.
Also when adding a schedule for ads it does not close on the end date and ad keeps on running. Have to manually go and stop the ad.

Zahabz
Inde
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 21 septembre 2022

Hi there,

My name is William a support specialist with Shopify. I see that you've used our Facebook app from India for use with Facebook Marketing as commerce accounts on Facebook are unavailable in India. Our app does focus on creating ads for Facebook, Instagram ads were not included as a feature. I'll reach out to you via email to provide you more information about your comments. Thank you for leaving this review to reflect your experience.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

1 avril 2022

The app does not work with other gateways like Mollie. No purchases are tracked.
Also there are a lot of problems with the API sometimes. One day there is tracked 30% too much, one day 50% too less. Please fix this!

PUROXX
Autriche
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 4 avril 2022

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggle you have been facing regarding your payment gateways, and tracking your events on Facebook. I'm going to follow up by email to open up the lines of communication and help where I can.

Charlotte | Shopify

17 octobre 2022

I have been waiting for a month and my store is still in review. I even emailed Facebook and they are no help. They just say keep waiting.

Home Lime
Royaume-Uni
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 19 octobre 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify. Thank you for taking your time to tell us about your experience with the Facebook Channel app. I understand that waiting such a long time for a review can be frustrating. Although we at Shopify do not take a part in the review process, I will be reaching out to your through email shortly with next steps you can take.

Talk soon!

Paola | Shopify Support

Modifié le 8 octobre 2020

The problem w/ this app is when you deny the juices and food I sell there is no one to communicate.

SpaJuiceBar
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 9 octobre 2020

Thank you for your review and sharing your feedback. When it comes to product approval this is something determined directly by Facebook that Shopify does not have a hand it. I would be more than happy to share resources on contacting Facebook to appeal not approved products, and will be in touch by email shortly to provide further details. - Veena, Shopify Support