Facebook & Instagram , 4 648 avis

• 5 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 16 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 janvier 2024

It is working fine and fast. But there is no option for sending informations like "Own number 0" or "Own label 1" and this is a very important function i need to categorize my products in the Meta Ads Manager..

Pelletgrill.ch
Suisse
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link if you need further assistance:

9 janvier 2024

Instagram is very engaging. It is easier to use than FB business page. I find FB business page a little more difficult to use as a selling platform. It is good for information about my business to direct them to my actual website but so far I am not sure I can use it to sell from. I primarily use FB Marketplace until I figure it all out.

creative designs by eliana
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 12 janvier 2024

11 janvier 2024

THINK ITS A GREAT TOOL. I SEE THE BENEFITS. PERSONALLY ID LIKE SOME ALTERNATIVES FOR AD PRICING FOR NEW MEMBERS ,STARTUPS. MAYBE EVEN A UNLIMITED LOW MONTHLY SUBCRIPTION FOR A FEW MONTHS. THAT CAN BE UPGRADED LATER BUT GIVE SMALL BUSINESS'S A JUMPSTART.

4 DA LOW
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.We appreciate hearing from our customers and for your suggestion!

31 janvier 2024

it was hard to setup and run ads but other than that everything is going well

Trending Gift Spot
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application

29 novembre 2023

It's definitely going better than expected. I am getting more sales and more exposure. Occasionally I have issues capturing all the the information I get when orders come directly from my website versus FB and IG. For example, my website requires a phone number (mainly so we call them customer if there is a problem), but it is not a requirement in FB or IG. Some of our products and services are time sensitive where need to get a hold of the customer asap. Just having their email means we may not get to them in time. These are just minor kinks we can work out. Overall it has definitely boosted sales and we have had zero problem with payouts or processing

The Good Stuff

The Closet Connect Boutique
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application

Hi there!

Modifié le 5 janvier 2024

I enjoy all of your products. I enjoyed sharing and reposting inspirational posts. Thank you for these great platforms!

TRINITYFlag Store
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 5 janvier 2024

12 décembre 2023

This website is great and easy to use. Like all websites it has a couple bugs however it is easy to work past.

Powers Fitness
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 15 décembre 2023

29 janvier 2024

little confusing

NILA Threads
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application

Hi There!

If you need further support, contact our Business Support team via this link:

12 janvier 2024

So far the integration with Shopify has been good, a little confusion on the verification steps, but the recommended was for sure the easiest.

store.thahar.com
États-Unis
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.We appreciate hearing from our customers!