Facebook & Instagram , 4 648 avis

Note globale
3,8
Nombre d’avis par note
  • 62 % des avis sont des avis à 5 étoiles
  • 15 % des avis sont des avis à 4 étoiles
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 16 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
31 janvier 2024

I would always recommend FB & instagram before any. Everything about this app and platform are so user friendly and is worth having . never had an issue that was over looked or fixed .

Healthy living
États-Unis
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 2 février 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

Thank you,
Meta Support

16 janvier 2024

Excited to get started selling on these platforms! META was very helpful getting me set up!

Blush Boutique And Tanning
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 26 janvier 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

Thank you,
Meta Support

25 janvier 2024

We consistently get good results from our Facebook & Instagram advertising.

bellacaribe
États-Unis
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 2 février 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

Thank you,
Meta Support

13 janvier 2024

It an Excellent platform to expose your business! we are very satisfied.

Light of Harmony Candles
États-Unis
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 26 janvier 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.We appreciate hearing from our customers!

Thank you,
Meta Support

14 janvier 2024

i want more reactions as a business he need to do more

Michel Be Shop
États-Unis
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 26 janvier 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.We appreciate hearing from our customers!

Thank you,
Meta Support

13 janvier 2024

Only problem I'm Having and wish get resolved is connecting my ingstagram as well but the app works well.

Lit 4 Life Apparel
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 26 janvier 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.We appreciate hearing from our customers! If you need any additional assistance from us with connection,
contact the Business Support team via this link:

https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

Thank you,
Meta Support

24 décembre 2023

This is actually a really good. Ive started doing the marketing and its going good already. You should sign up. and it doesn't cost

Novelty
États-Unis
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 29 décembre 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

Thank you,
Meta Support

22 janvier 2024

great to use both from my sale and ads

Buzz Bespoke
États-Unis
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 26 janvier 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

Thank you,
Meta Support

4 janvier 2024

I had to complete the process which took a few days, but PayPal Rep Charles Veasey helped me complete the process. So thankful for his help.

Dee Gifts Co. LLC
États-Unis
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 12 janvier 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

Thank you,
Meta Support

12 janvier 2024

Amazing! I love Shopify. Best app ever to grow my business.

Major Distribution
États-Unis
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Meta a répondu 26 janvier 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.We appreciate hearing from our customers!

Thank you,
Meta Support