Avis (5 430)

• 5 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 16 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
15 juillet 2024

Nice to have a free app that helps with social media advertising but would love more features in shopify

Nutrition Education Store
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2024

Great products, even a better support. I got answers after 2 minutes sending an email out for clarification. Great guys they will have your back.
My second order this week.

Eric thomson NC

Shakefav.com
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
18 juillet 2024

I have been using Facebook and Instagram integration with Shopify for the past few months and the results have been phenomenal. The setup process was straightforward and we were able to sync our product seamlessly.
The Facebook and Instagram integration with Shopify has been a game-changer for our business.

GBAStar
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2024

I finally got connected to my correct Facebook business page. Everything was easy to do from that point. Thank you!!!

HBCU Vibes LLC
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
16 juillet 2024

Great tools. Straight forward, Great for small business.

Elevated U
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
29 juin 2024

This is a great app for businesses and personal use. Best features and most user-friendly. strongly recommended to all who are exploring the best social media platforms to exceed.

QATCAN ONLINE
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
6 juillet 2024

Great app, but it keeps saying Facebook & Instagram require shop verification to continue selling. Verify business details in their channel. "Nothing to Verify whats strange.

JC London
Royaume-Uni
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
29 juin 2024

I personally think it's a good app. Also very nice that it is free of use. Had a bit of a problem setting it up, but got it now. Overall very nice!

Sernity
Pays-Bas
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 juin 2024

Super Social Media Apps

Aquamanhydro
Allemagne
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 2 juin 2024

I had a wonderful experience shopping at Sacodise.shop! The product selection is fantastic, customer service is incredibly responsive, and my order arrived quickly in perfect condition.

I highly recommend this store for a seamless and enjoyable shopping experience!

Jacky W, NC