Recensioner (4 760)

• 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 16 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 juni 2024

I actually have not immersed in the app as yet. I do have one thing to suggest. When calling for the verification, the recording does not give answer time. It gave me first just 3 digits and hung up. Subsequent calls gave me only 2 digits, and then hung up. There was no repetition. After 5 calls I finally received the full number; just barely. This was with me sitting here with my phone in hand waiting for the call and immediately pressing the button to answer. There is definitely room for improvement there.

Guidayne's
2 juni 2024

THDE WORST and beyound complicated for NO REASON

Teacher Treats: Monthly Subscription Boxes
3 maj 2024

Worked perfectly in the past, however since we activated the cookie banner in the Shopify -> Customer Privacy settings, it is not setting correct data to Meta. It only sends 60% of landing page views. Add to cart events are over-reported by 2x. However, the other pixels (TikTok, Pinterest) face the same issues since the activation of Google Consent Mode V2. So might not be the issue of the app, but Shopify's support is not helping either.

Ordino
Rumänien
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
7 maj 2024

I recommend this because is organized clear and helpful

Alli G Men's Wear
23 maj 2024

So far so good!

Abbraccio by AnaMontgomery
Redigerat 29 april 2024

Meta pide actualizar los Pagos en Facebook e Instagram, pero si estamos en el mercado de México no permite hacerlo. ¿Cómo corregimos eso?

Además aunque se aplique la configuración de anuncios a México, ha estado enviando a muchísimos paises los anuncios. Desconozco si sea al único que le está pasando esto.

DermaOnline by Provederma
Mexiko
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
20 april 2024

Really bad. Only some of my products from my Shopify website show up on my Facebook business page, so I can't tag any of my products on my Facebook business page. So boosting or creating an ad on Facebook business is a waste of money. Also I reached out to support several times, and nothing has been done. This has been an ongoing issue since I linked my Shopify website to Facebook business page, total nightmare. Very confusing, repetitive tasks and typing to explain issue, (and again writing about the problem here) No help. Keeps saying it can't link items from my store. Why advertise if they can't sync.

Dana Cooper Bermuda
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
17 maj 2024

The integration between Facebook and Instagram is somewhat complicated but starting from scratch if things do not work out is not a bad idea. If anything thank you for this service and we are greatly looking foreword to doing business with Meta and Shopify.

Tulu Skincare
15 maj 2024

good

YMC Fashion Store
12 månader användning av appen