Facebook & Instagram , 4 535 recensioner

• 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 16 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 januari 2024

It an Excellent platform to expose your business! we are very satisfied.

Light of Harmony Candles
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen

29 november 2023

It's definitely going better than expected. I am getting more sales and more exposure. Occasionally I have issues capturing all the the information I get when orders come directly from my website versus FB and IG. For example, my website requires a phone number (mainly so we call them customer if there is a problem), but it is not a requirement in FB or IG. Some of our products and services are time sensitive where need to get a hold of the customer asap. Just having their email means we may not get to them in time. These are just minor kinks we can work out. Overall it has definitely boosted sales and we have had zero problem with payouts or processing

The Good Stuff
7 månader användning av appen
Meta svarade 15 december 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

11 januari 2024

THINK ITS A GREAT TOOL. I SEE THE BENEFITS. PERSONALLY ID LIKE SOME ALTERNATIVES FOR AD PRICING FOR NEW MEMBERS ,STARTUPS. MAYBE EVEN A UNLIMITED LOW MONTHLY SUBCRIPTION FOR A FEW MONTHS. THAT CAN BE UPGRADED LATER BUT GIVE SMALL BUSINESS'S A JUMPSTART.

4 DA LOW
7 månader användning av appen

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.We appreciate hearing from our customers and for your suggestion!

24 december 2023

This is actually a really good. Ive started doing the marketing and its going good already. You should sign up. and it doesn't cost

Novelty
21 dagar användning av appen
Meta svarade 29 december 2023

17 december 2023

Terrible. Really went downhill. Majority of my products are flagged for "missing size" and will not tag, when they do have sizes and are entered perfectly. Was never like this before. Huge disappintment.

Makenna’s Threads
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
Meta svarade 21 december 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

25 januari 2024

We consistently get good results from our Facebook & Instagram advertising.

bellacaribe
Nästan 2 år användning av appen

29 januari 2024

They banned my ad account because I tried to change my payment method and to get unbanned I need to send them more information about me. I did but right now I didnt get a response for over 3 weeks now even though I provided all necessary information. The only answer I am getting is automated text messages saying that a support staff will contact me in 1-2 business days, which is not true.

Evolving Growth
Tyskland
Ungefär en månad användning av appen

Hi There!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

14 januari 2024

i want more reactions as a business he need to do more

Michel Be Shop
12 månader användning av appen

31 januari 2024

We have tried many times to contact Facebook & instagram team to review our case ID 736099217981472 and 1298933490803939 but it is almost many months since we haven't got any answer so we regretfully have to rate you low. i hope this review is read by some one at Facebook and they take necessary action so that we may revise our review.

Brands of PK
Förenade Arabemiraten
2 månader användning av appen

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to continue assisting you with a resolution to your current cases.

13 januari 2024

Only problem I'm Having and wish get resolved is connecting my ingstagram as well but the app works well.

Lit 4 Life Apparel
Ungefär en månad användning av appen

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review.We appreciate hearing from our customers! If you need any additional assistance from us with connection,
contact the Business Support team via this link: