Facebook & Instagram , 4 659 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 16 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 12 januari 2024

Hi

The link you shared is not a support page

—-------

The support team in Philippine is a nightmare to work with

All reply is just copy paste at one occasion they asked for something we just shared

We wasted so much time back and forth with them but got absolutely nowhere

We asked them for a quick video call to fix some issues they asked for information which we provided

they then asked for our contact number for the call which we we provide they then close the ticket!!

Several time they just closed the ticket replying to you but with no solution

A complete waste of time

Vshine Silk and Shine
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
Meta svarade 12 januari 2024

Hi There,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review with detailed feedback and apologize for your experience so far with us!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link if we can be of further assistance to you:

We'll be sure to follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

Redigerat 11 april 2024

Can't connect my store to Facebook
Can't get any help Shopify says its Facebook
Shopify please fix this or make it easier

Dolly and Monroe Boutique LLC
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
Meta svarade 9 februari 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution.

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

29 januari 2024

They banned my ad account because I tried to change my payment method and to get unbanned I need to send them more information about me. I did but right now I didnt get a response for over 3 weeks now even though I provided all necessary information. The only answer I am getting is automated text messages saying that a support staff will contact me in 1-2 business days, which is not true.

Evolving Growth
Tyskland
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen

14 mars 2024

I just got a notification to say the app may not be work contact the developer can someone help

Enchanted Chić Scents
7 månader användning av appen
Meta svarade 15 mars 2024

Hi There!

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

17 januari 2024

No customer support from Meta to resolve the issue, its just ridiculous how such a big company can not have a straight forward option to connect to customer support

RINGMASTER SPORTS - Made For Champions
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
Meta svarade 26 januari 2024

21 februari 2024

The app works okay. It's pretty straight forward and setup was easy.

Puzzler
Kanada
30 dagar användning av appen
Meta svarade 23 februari 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

24 februari 2024

I have gone through the verification process five times and get "stuck" on the phone/text verification every time. I double check the number, went through the troubleshoot process and still, I get no call and no code. There is also no live help.

It is very frustrating and there seems to be no solution as I've already gone through the troubleshooting to no avail, and there is no one to contact.

Real Flowers Every Day
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Meta svarade 1 mars 2024

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused in the verification process and would like to assist you with a resolution.

25 januari 2024

We consistently get good results from our Facebook & Instagram advertising.

bellacaribe
Nästan 2 år användning av appen

31 januari 2024

We have tried many times to contact Facebook & instagram team to review our case ID 736099217981472 and 1298933490803939 but it is almost many months since we haven't got any answer so we regretfully have to rate you low. i hope this review is read by some one at Facebook and they take necessary action so that we may revise our review.

Brands of PK
Förenade Arabemiraten
2 månader användning av appen

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to continue assisting you with a resolution to your current cases.

4 april 2024

Thank you in advance guys.

EPICK
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen