Facebook & Instagram , 4 145 recensioner

• 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 15 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
18 maj 2023

Absolutely a headache. I had previusly used the old Shopify Facebook Shop App some time ago and has been long uninstalled. However somehow the Commerce ID from that old app is still tied to my Facebook Page. So this new app will not install without removing the old ID. However Meta Support keeps telling me I dont have persmissions to disconnect this old ID and I need to have someone give me full permissions to do so. I have shown them the screenshots showing I have full permissions and yet it still keeps saying I do not have permissions. However they keep getting stuck in thier own flow chart and keep saying I need to ask someone for more permissions.... I am the owner of the company, facebook page, and shopify store. There is noone else capable of giving me any more permissions. I have asked them to tell me who has these magical abilities to give me more permissions, however I get the same flow chart response. It should not be this big of a hassle to install a app on my shopify store and link my Facebook page when it stands to make them money by me doing so.

Cobbco
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
Meta svarade 22 maj 2023

Hi there,

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/support-type?returnTo=topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

We can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

[Meta Support]

18 juli 2023

This app is so bad, I don't understand how this can be the official app, it keeps crashing and all the error messages are super generic, you're left with no clue of what happened. Since I can't send my support message through the app because it keeps saying "Something went wrong". I'm gonna try here:

I have created a new facebook account specifically for my business, using the business email. I set everything up using this new account, sent all documents proving my identity and company ownership but for some reason after a few days, my account got suspended and subsequently deactivated. I am now trying to set everything up again, using my personal Facebook account which I have owned for many years, but unfortunately again, I can't go past the setup step, since the Shopify app still seems to be connected to the deactivated account somehow. The *only* thing I wanted is to be able to run ads using the Facebook Pixel, but it seems to be impossible. How can I proceed from here?

Acalento
Nederländerna
14 dagar användning av appen
Meta svarade 28 juli 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution. Please contact our Business Support team via this link:

Meta Support

19 september 2023

It's ok, there are things that should not be as difficult as they are or other things that are hidden but very needed for your shop to work.

WearManga
15 dagar användning av appen
Meta svarade 22 september 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. If you need further assistance from us, please contact our Business Support team via this link:

27 augusti 2023

What was supposed to be a very simple process of linking accounts and verifying information turned out to be one most annoying and painful setup processes for my store yet! The first and the biggest issue that I have with the service was the lack of customer service. I needed to upload documents that verify me as person and my LLC as a legitimate business. The directions were straightforward- simply upload the picture document and hit next; however, no matter how many ways that I went about uploading the documents- the documents were deemed invalid or didn't fit size requirement! Because of this, my business (as I type this) is being flagged and is subject to restriction! All because I cannot upload my required documents. Also I was given a 24hr notice to upload the document or else the account would be restricted; this where the lack of live customer service is beyond infuriating! This is an issue that needs to fixed right away.

ElectraTrendz
Ungefär 22 timmar användning av appen
Meta svarade 5 september 2023

Hi There!

Please contact our Business Support team via this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/support/topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram

Redigerat 6 mars 2023

Hello! What is happening with the Facebook & Instagram application? I can't escape this error anymore! I logged in from various devices, browsers, incognito, but the error still persists. Please do something!!! I'm wasting time that I can't buy or give back...I'm not god. I uninstalled the application, and at the end I still get this message:

''Something went wrong
Something went wrong. Please try again''

When I submit for review shop, I receive the error mentioned above. Meta Business says that my store complies with the Meta terms and conditions. I do NOT understand why it worked until now, and now suddenly it doesn't work anymore. Why does something so simple have to be complicated?

praktischegeschenk.de
Tyskland
4 månader användning av appen
Meta svarade 4 maj 2023

Hi There!
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution. Please contact our Business Support team via this link https://help.shopify.com/en/support/support-type?returnTo=topic-select/sales-channels/sell-on-facebook-or-instagram so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

16 augusti 2023

Meta is a little confusing, it is going to take me a long time to figure it all out. I am brand new at all of this so, that could play a huge part in how technical everything is.

One Of A Kind And Things
3 månader användning av appen
Meta svarade 18 augusti 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

15 april 2023

The worst Support team I've ever been in contact with. They all ask the same stuff, never read what your actual Query is, all they know how to do is to tell you "Send a Screencast, send your email and number" they make you repeat your Issue OVER AND OVER , then they connect you to a different operator each time, so again you'll REPEAT your Query, only for them to give you NO SOLUTION. I contact them 5+ times for a simple issue.

Breethe Activewear
Sydafrika
3 månader användning av appen
Meta svarade 3 maj 2023

Hi There!
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution. Please contact our Business Support team via this link so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

13 december 2022

I wish I could give negative stars. DO NOT add this channel to your store, especially if you are already having some success. This app ruined my account eligibility and chances for reinstatement of all 4 of my FB commerce accounts. I’ve been running shops on FB for almost 3 years now.

All this app does is waste our time and energy. It does not support proper reporting or integration with Shopify. I have errors at every turn with unknown causes. Even when I’ve satisfied all the setup checklists and my shop meets all requirements, there continues to be bugs. I thoroughly configured every aspect of my shop, connecting it to my business manager, LLC, verified my business and satisfy every single eligibility requirement, but somehow my commerce shops still dont comply with our Commerce Eligibility Requirements.

90 % of my sales came directly from organic facebook traffic. And now suddenly my shop doesn’t meet requirements. I have excellent reviews and received only one return request out of all my Facebook sales. This experience has me ready to give up on selling on Facebook altogether. Thanks for nothing.

hairlaidy
10 månader användning av appen
Meta svarade 14 december 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'm sorry that you've been having problems with the Facebook & Instagram app. I've passed this review to our support team and they are taking a look.

If you haven't already, you can reach out to our support at https://admin.shopify.com/apps/facebook-ads/shopify_app/support with more information.

Thanks,
Steve

Redigerat 20 juni 2023

Works decent enough. Instagram appears to integrate better with Shopify than Facebook Shopping. You sync and push your catalog and it just shows up on Instagram. Facebook on the other hand has a few issues. For example one collection I have shows up on Instagram but keeps giving me error messages on the Facebook shopping side. Wish it had a simple push feature to Facebook Merchant for singular products.

Chain Reaction Bicycles
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Meta svarade 27 juni 2023

Hi There!

We appreciate hearing from our customers!

Meta Support

9 september 2023

I'm trying to figure out why I can't create a Marketing Campaign in Facebook. I am able to in Microsoft and Pinterest but not in Facebook/Instagram.
Was that feature removed in the app?

South Strand Life Travel, Photography and Gifts
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Meta svarade 15 september 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would like to assist you with a resolution.