Facebook & Instagram , 4 717 recensioner

• 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 16 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
4 oktober 2022

No funciona! Cuando intento abrir el canal y conectar mi cuenta, me envía a esta dirección https://business.facebook.com/out_of_scope_redirect/?in_business_subdomain=1#_=_ En la pantalla sólo un mensaje:
"Este contenido no está disponible" Simplemente, no funciona

dshoppingclub
Mexiko
11 september 2020

good good good goodgood goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

rosso jewel
Storbritannien
4 dagar användning av appen
23 september 2020

pretty cool app, it helped out a lot, there really isnt much to say about it other than that, good stuff.

Carrybino
Danmark
27 juni 2022

worst experience ever trying to set this up. after talking to multiple people from facebook and shopify still cant set up

House Twenty Two
Meta svarade 29 juni 2022

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to review the Facebook app on Shopify. I see that you've not been satisfied with the support you previously received. If you're open to trying again I'll send you an email to follow up and assist with account specific instructions.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

3 november 2021

I used to be approved for shop on Instagram (where 95% of my sales come from) when I was with Etsy uploading products myself. I thought switching over to Shopify would be useful as the catalogue updates by itself but apparently whatever integration they had is now broken.
Im loosing hundreds of dollars worth of sales. Going to go back to Etsy and uploading the items myself. Shopify support has admitted that something is broken in their integration and I bet it's because Instagram and Facebook are trying to make it so that you only need a shop on their platform without using a 3rd party like Shopify.

Gypsea Tribe
Meta svarade 4 november 2021

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support. I see you're having trouble with Instagram shopping through the Facebook app built by us at Shopify. You've highlighted the issue well with your review that there are changes being made in ecommerce as a whole and we're doing our best to keep up with these changes. I'll reach out to you to discuss the account specific concerns you have, please watch for my email.

William | Shopify Support Advisor

21 september 2020

it was easy to set up and i hope it helps drive sales. i look forward to utilising the features. and learning about my future audience

Casual Window Shopping LLC
3 november 2020

Ik heb deze app net toegevoegd. Dus het is nu te kort om de app te kunnen beoordelen. Maar ik denk dat het goed zal werken.

Smartphonesstore.nl
Nederländerna
Redigerat 16 december 2022

The Facebook sales channel is an absolute joke. I have tried to get a hold of customer service for weeks, if not months, and my account is still prohibited from selling on there. I got banned from selling on their channel before having entered any items into the store. I am a registered business in my country and I am set to become a diamond dealer next week, perhaps I should be happy the $100 million dollars worth of loose diamonds I am adding to my inventory won't be shown on your failing website.

House of Diamonti
Meta svarade 16 december 2022

Hi There,

Kristin here with Meta. Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

If you would like more assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience.

3 december 2020

I use this app to help promote my new store. I am just getting started, but I am looking forward to where it takes my store www.nastynaughtynaked.com!

Nasty Naughty Naked
11 september 2020

Buona app, penso di utilizzarla solo per facebook shops, per le inserzioni mi affiderà direttamente a BM

MORGICO®