Facebook & Instagram , 4 726 recensioner

• 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 16 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
23 februari 2021

this was pretty easy setting up i am not sure how well it works but hopefully i will start seeing customers coming to my store

Waco Bling Boutique
Meta svarade 25 februari 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you had an easy time setting up the app. I'd be more than happy to share some resources with you to help drive traffic by utilizing Facebook and Instagram! I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

29 maj 2021

My account keeps getting disabled. I fix the problem (send an email), it's released, and a few days later locked again. I gave my personal account authorization to ads, edits, and whatever else. I started using that and it did the same thing. It would be disabled, I'd do it he review thing, send an email, and be released. I'll set a budget and be able to run an ad for whatever selected time. Afterwards I'd receive a receipt, insights, and more recommendations on posts that should be used as an ad. When I go to promote I'm unable and I he process starts all over. I asked to remove my whole ad account to just start from scratch, but no go.

CPC Kids & Company
Meta svarade 3 juni 2021

Hey there! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. While we at Shopify developed the app and support its function, account restrictions are handled by Facebook themselves. I've sent you an email with some contact information for Facebook so you can touch base with them as well. Looking forward to hearing from you! - Jake | Support Specialist

27 januari 2021

Very easy install process, now gotta see it live :)
I've been wanting to share my work with all my facebook friends so it is really exiting to be able to now!

Valou
4 dagar användning av appen
25 september 2020

All good thanks. Really good! I mean...super easy mostly! :) OMG 100 words> REALLY still typing....

SeedfulThings518
4 dagar användning av appen
4 februari 2021

I keep getting logged out every time the app updates. I am always having to stop what I am doing to fix it.

The Comfrey Vein
Meta svarade 6 februari 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience. I can definitely understand why this would be inconvenient since you are being asked to log in every time there is an app update. Please know this is currently an expected behaviour as Facebook will invalidate your user token any time there is a change in the app to ensure account security and we are not able to override this for our merchants. I will be sending you an email soon to see if there is any more details you would like to share so I can forward your feedback to our developers. Look forward to hearing back. - Anna, Shopify Support

9 december 2020

so far so good. it is an easy set. i am green beginner so i will tell you later on when i am using it more often and gained experience

Blueauroras
Kanada
26 december 2020

The only thing I don't like, when I'm getting distracted then I don't know where to start again or how to upload products!

tdcreativesolutions
Sydafrika
Redigerat 27 november 2020

I'm using this app to bring customers to my Shopify store and Facebook business page. I'm new to the process so I'm learning more about the advantages of having the app. I have no likes or dislikes to add at this time.

Eye Journey Designs
Meta svarade 28 november 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and leave a review. It's great to see you are enjoying the app so far. I want to ensure you are getting the most out of the app so I will be in touch by email shortly to hear more of your thoughts - Anna, Shopify Support

6 december 2022

12 Days and the app and the Meta sites Facebook and Instagram have not worked. 5 chats, 2 phone calls, 30+ screen shots of the Meta accounts and apps problems and Meta could not solve their side of the problem. App side is unresponsive. Had to document Meta employees Tiffany and others lying about "trying to call" when they didnt. Meta tech response was to email me at 2:54am in the morning. No US Domestic help. Meta gave an ulitmatum finally saying I had to use software (apple) to record a video of me using the computer or they would not help and still would not call back. after the realized they gave me the wrong software they gave another final ultimatum to use a different software, upload videos in MP40 format??? or they wont help and its my fault they wont help. This is absolutely the worst customer service that I have ever had. I have chat messages and emails to document literally being lied to by Meta support employees. Do not trust this app, or the Meta Support team. if you are not a technical expert yourself and ultimately you have to fix your own problems because Meta Support will not help you.

NouveauGatherer
Meta svarade 7 december 2022

Hi there,

This is Cailla from Meta Support. Thank you for taking time to leave a review. I’ve shared your feedback on your support experience with the relevant teams to improve. I will be reaching out to you over email today to discuss your issue more.

Cailla

7 april 2023

I'm a bit puzzled why Ads accounts seem to get banned or restricted so often. Our online shop sells clothes and accessories for women, men, and kids, and unfortunately, our ads account got restricted or banned. We've been struggling to find a solution for this and it's quite challenging. It's disappointing to say that we haven't received the proper support we were hoping for from Facebook, and it would be wonderful to have live chat support to help us clear such restrictions. Can you please assist us?

Marles Store
Meta svarade 3 maj 2023

Hi There!
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to assist you with a resolution. Please contact our Business Support team via this link so we can follow up with you directly and ensure you have the best possible experience.

[Meta Support].