Facebook & Instagram , 4 560 recensioner

• 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 16 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
22 oktober 2020

This app have been helpful, I am still getting everything going. I enjoy setting up my online store and helping build my brand. I see great things happening soon.

HENNET
Meta svarade 23 oktober 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback and leaving a review. I'm glad to hear the process in setting up your store has been enjoyable, and I'd love to know if there is anything further you need support with. I'll be sending you a follow up email shortly to touch base. - Veena, Shopify Support

7 juni 2021

This app is totaly bullshit.For 2 days I tried to connect my facebook account page, also Business manager account and Shopify tell me that my account don't ran ads or any other reason that is wrong.Also I have to dezinstall all time to reconnect .Bad!!

roxquality
Rumänien
Meta svarade 9 juni 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. Facebook has many moving parts and if there are missing permissions on a Facebook account, it can cause issues with the connection. I'm going to look into this more to see exactly where the issue is and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication so I can try to get you up and running.

Robyn | Shopify

28 september 2021

Comme beaucoup de personnes, compte marchand refusé sans aucune explication et sans moyen de réexaminer le compte.

Glossy Résine
Frankrike
2 oktober 2020

The setting was good. I hope it will grow my business well, I enjoyed this app. Thank you very much. ok

Catmondu
Australien
Meta svarade 5 oktober 2020

Thanks for letting us know how the Facebook app is working for you, we always like to hear about this. I'm going to send you an email to see how we can improve it more for you. Keep an eye on your inbox for that email. - Cíara, Shopify Support.

11 november 2020

This on is ok. but a little hard to setup. thank you so much. I think automatic to connect FB is a little hard.

EYE DESIGN PRO
Australien
11 oktober 2020

muy buena experiencia, facil de usar y facil de instalar favoreciendo el desarrollo de mi tienda on line

daisystock.shop
Spanien
4 september 2020

Horrible. It's been a week and i still can't get by facebook terms to load. Forever thinking on the spinning wheel.

backhouse fragrances
Meta svarade 5 september 2020

Thank you for your feedback! It sounds like you are having trouble with the set up process. This is likely a browser-related issue, but I will send you an email shortly so that we can look into this together. -Emily, Shopify Support

28 mars 2022

i have been trying for 4 days to get this to link to my Facebook. ridiculous meanwhile Facebook is monitoring my account cause no inventory cause i can't link

DivineSanctuaryhealing
Meta svarade 28 mars 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify Support. Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. Although we at Shopify have no control over any Facebook imposed restrictions, I will be reaching out to you through email shortly to help you get the Facebook Channel setup for your Business. I want to ensure you can take the best out of our app.

I look forward to chatting with you soon!

Paola | Shopify Support

26 april 2022

Cannot get past the last step, continues to say that i'm already connected when i'm not. It's a real headache

SITUS Design & Goods
Meta svarade 28 april 2022

Hi there,

My name is William from the Marketplaces support team at Shopify, thanks for taking the time to review our app. The error you are describing requires troubleshooting on an individual level so I'll reach out to discuss those details with you directly.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

4 december 2020

It was very hard to set up Pixels and all ID, but I got help from Facebook Business Support. I have to admit, it's not easy at all.

KOHDU