Facebook & Instagram , 4 539 recensioner

• 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 16 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 december 2020

Since I updated the old version literally NOTHING is working anymore, or at least I am not understanding how to everything is working. Not that I ever used Fb too much. Everything is messy, I never liked it for my business and decided to never use it. I just use Fb in order to have access to my business account on Instagram and their product tagging. Anyway, I had to update the old Fb Shop app with the new one, and since then the Shopify Product Catalog is not updating the new items I am uploading on my website. And what is even weirder is that the bulk editor in the Fb app of Shopify shows instead all the new products I am currently uploading. It's been 4 days now. I went through every forum on the internet about the topic, and sorted out nothing. Frustrating to say the least. I cannot post any of the new products on Instagram cause there's no way of tagging them. I honestly cannot believe they still don't have a customer service dedicated to business accounts at Facebook and they just let us go browsing the internet hoping to find something to sort everything out.

Nugae galleria
Italien
Meta svarade 15 december 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! That definitely sounds frustrating! On that note, I'd love to help as much as I can from our end. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

11 januari 2021

funciona bastante bien, facil y rapido lo recomiendo, tambien facilira la conexion de tus redes sociales

captains&mermaids
Chile
28 juni 2022

The integration wasn't difficult, and I got my first order from FB on Sunday... fulfilled it and shipped it on Monday. Shopify has yet to sync the information to FB that the order has shipped, so FB has yet to actually pay me for it. Shopify says it's FB problem and FB says it's Shopify's problem. And looking back through forums this is a very old problem. So why is this integration still being offered when it is obviously broken? And my problem has been given over to the "market place team" but I can't actually talk to them to see what's going on, and I have one day left before FB cancels the order as not shipped. This is really frustrating.

QuarterAcreOrchids
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Meta svarade 29 juni 2022

Hello,

Jackie here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We're going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jackie | Shopify

27 december 2020

I used this app to help me sale i like it because it's easy to use. It was very easy to set up and link the accounts.

Spotless Jewels
Redigerat 3 april 2021

I use Facebook pixel to help control my business Facebook pixel is very good business owners should have Facebook pixel all the time

WillSmithZona
28 oktober 2020

Seems no problem to set Facbook to my account (as far as we know). Add the necessary data and link the shop to Facebook.

ROBOTICZ Europe
Nederländerna
7 april 2021

they didn't approve me at first but I get it. Without Facebook I might as well not even try. they are awesome

Hotmessmomma
Kanada
29 september 2020

Concerning the Shopify side of this, it was great and simple to setup. Facebook, however, which I will attribute to the fact they are in flux with their GUI and programs switching over, did not do as well. It was more the process of cataloging of items, rejecting items for no reasonable basis and the feed inaccuracies that cause me not to give 5 stars. After the big shake up at Facebook is settled out, I can see this being a flawless process on both sides of the feed.

Truedea Online
5 oktober 2021

The second time I've opened this app my account was locked and when I've tried to unlock it, I've never received the email with the code.. and my mail is correct. I've tried for days! How can I do!

Ivory'92
Italien
Meta svarade 7 oktober 2021

Hello,
William here from Shopify support. The Facebook channel by Shopify does not request a code upon opening the channel and this appears to be something related specifically to your unique situation. I'll reach out to you over email to discuss further please look out for my email.
William | Shopify Support Specialist

Redigerat 16 mars 2021

This app is a great tool for all businesses to utilize. I will be listing all of my products on this app.

Dels Luxury Collection