Facebook & Instagram , 4 544 recensioner

• 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 16 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
15 april 2021

Shopify works amazing with thier app but they are Unavailable for our region while some people used VPN to access thier service

GizmozTshirts
Indien
17 dagar användning av appen
10 september 2020

Interface looks much cleaner and seems much easier to navigate than the old Facebook Shop. I like the way the Shopify app guides you through the app. Happy to have our shop on Facebook!

Maddie Merriweather
USA
Ungefär 18 timmar användning av appen
8 oktober 2020

Says my business manager is not eligible for ads. As a result it has completely removed my pixel from the store and I cannot get it integrated at all. In touch with FB support which takes super long to get back to you. Massive impact on sales a result of this issue. Shopify, please bring back the native integration of the pixel!

Bicycle Booth
Kanada
8 dagar användning av appen
Meta svarade 9 oktober 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and leave a review. When it comes to ad eligibility Facebook has complete control over this aspect so it's great to hear you've gotten in touch with them. Merchant feedback is extremely valuable to help improve our apps, so I'll be following up via email shortly to see if you have any additional details to share. - Veena, Shopify Support

29 oktober 2020

I have added the app trying to connect but it could not connect to shopify business manager as I could not transfer ownership of the facebook page that I own to the Shopify Business Manager. Waste of time. At the end my private facebook account has been disabled. I would not use facebook anymore for marketing. I will use google ads instead is much simpler and straightforward.

Respek G
Storbritannien
Meta svarade 2 november 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

Redigerat 9 december 2020

good to have it. guided tour, Instgram + Facebook in one app. I only can repeat myself: good to have it, especially guided tour.

ULI Form
Tyskland
8 dagar användning av appen
9 november 2022

MAL, TODO MAL, DIAS TRATANDO DE INTEGRAR SHOPIFY Y NO ACABA DE CARGAR, DICE QUE HAY UN ERROR Y O TE DICE CUAL NI COMO SOLUCIONARLO, CONTACTO AYUDA Y NADIE RESPONDE!!!

A bag to remember
Dominikanska republiken
Meta svarade 14 november 2022

¡Hola!

¡Kristin aquí con Meta! Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de dejar tu opinión. Nos encantaría saber más sobre tu experiencia con la aplicación de Facebook e Instagram y proporcionarte cualquier ayuda que puedas necesitar.

Si quieres ayuda, ponte en contacto con nosotros a través de nuestro equipo de soporte comercial (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), para que podamos asegurarte la mejor experiencia posible.

Gracias, Kristin

Redigerat 16 november 2021

Read The Reviews Before Installing!
I really wish I had read the reviews before installing this. Wasted so much time setting up a Facebook page and jumping through hoops to get my Instagram shop integration only to have my shop rejected for no apparent reason. Been twisting myself in knots trying to figure out what's going on. The message in Shopify admin page sends me to Facebook support. I contacted them - it's been a week and I've heard nothing back. Now I'm afraid to uninstall as I'm others have reported issues when trying to reinstall. Save yourself some pain and hold off on uninstalling this app until it's fixed.

OmoakinUK
Storbritannien
Meta svarade 17 november 2021

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support. I see that you've had some trouble with setting up your Instagram shopping through the Facebook channel. We definitely want to get the channel working for you. I'll follow up with an email to discuss the store specific details, look out for it in your inbox.

William | Shopify Support Specialist

11 februari 2021

All of my boxes have the green check mark for set up but the button for Request Approval is still grayed out. A little frustrating. Probably user error. :)

FortuneSuits.com
USA
15 dagar användning av appen
Meta svarade 12 februari 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Anna, Shopify Support

16 september 2020

very good experience. highly recommend the support system. i was a beginner but didn't find any hard way to follow through the system

UK Merchants
Pakistan
Ungefär 16 timmar användning av appen
Redigerat 7 mars 2021

SERIA BUEO QUE LA SECCION DE CATEGORIAS DE GOOGLE PUDIERA ESTAR EN ESPAÑOL. LA VERDAD TODO LO DEMAS NO SE ME HIZO DIFICIL.

Marmorell, Onix y Mármol