Facebook & Instagram , 4 551 recensioner

• 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 16 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
18 augusti 2022

Extremamente ruim, suporte de péssima qualidade, só problemas, terá sorte se aprovar suas contas de primeira, pois do contrário, será um parto! Boa sorte.

Pelisari | Relógios, Decorações, Tendências Mundiais e Muito Mais
Brasilien
Redigerat 11 november 2022

I have problem with Pixel, I read many reviews, and they have the same problem. I connected shopify with facebook business manager, but in my shop pixel doesn't work. Pls help, our business stoped.

Inside Out Shop Store
Frankrike
Meta svarade 7 november 2022

Hi There!

Kristin here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

If you would like assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience and help you with the Pixel problem.

8 februari 2021

I am still in configuration stage of the app. However everything I have completed so far has been easy and simple.

Sweet Dreamzzz
7 dagar användning av appen
14 juni 2021

Non riesco a connettere il mio account pubblicitario per poter inserire inserzioni e prodotti da shopify. Sono giorni che sto sbattendo la testa su questo problema , ho provato a dare ogni tipo di autorizzazione .... come posso avere aiuto ????

Insideoutfit
Italien
14 december 2022

Its a headace facebook is going to dies as its not focusing on its services anymore plz fix the issues everytime i try to connect my pixel account there is alwas an error message saying plz try again something went wrong

Real Mans Tech Store
Pakistan
Meta svarade 14 december 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out and for leaving an app review. The problem that you were experiencing within the Facebook & Instagram app should be fully resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you. Thank you for using the app!

Best regards,
Steve

5 december 2020

Horrible App. DO. NOT. CONNECT. IT. I repeat: do not do it. Your Facebook ads account will be disabled and blocked for no reason. I had yet to set up any ads through this app and I sell pretty normal things, nothing controversial. My ads were working well up until I literally connected with this app. And as soon as I did, im blocked by Facebook. Shopify does nothing about it.

Prinmix
Meta svarade 8 december 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I can definitely see how having your ad account disabled would be a stressful situation. Please know when it comes to ad account eligibility, Facebook has complete control over this so I'd like to share some resources with you to get in touch with Facebook. I will be reaching out to you via email shortly. - Anna, Shopify Support

17 november 2020

When editing the description, it just completely deletes one random variant name, and then prevents me from being able to edit it back. Useless.

YuGuitar
Kanada
Meta svarade 19 november 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We work hard to improve our app functionality, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

9 oktober 2020

I used the app to start my first ad campaign on Facebook, seems very simple to use and get up and running

Destructive Trimm
Ungefär 14 timmar användning av appen
29 september 2021

There seems to be a problem with the app. I'm unable to install it to our store. This only happens with this app. I get a message like this... There’s no page at this address "Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need."

Agavni
Meta svarade 1 oktober 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with getting the channel installed properly. I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

Redigerat 24 november 2020

This is my first time using application I hope it's all the new version is suppose to be and boost m

S.E.E.R Attire