Facebook & Instagram , 4 713 recensioner

• 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 16 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
28 mars 2022

i have been trying for 4 days to get this to link to my Facebook. ridiculous meanwhile Facebook is monitoring my account cause no inventory cause i can't link

DivineSanctuaryhealing
Meta svarade 28 mars 2022

Hi there!

Paola here with Shopify Support. Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. Although we at Shopify have no control over any Facebook imposed restrictions, I will be reaching out to you through email shortly to help you get the Facebook Channel setup for your Business. I want to ensure you can take the best out of our app.

I look forward to chatting with you soon!

Paola | Shopify Support

2 februari 2022

“There’s no page at this address Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need” Can this be corrected?

Farm Nine
Meta svarade 3 februari 2022

Hi there,

My name is Chris from Shopify support. Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with Facebook. I'm going to follow up with you in an email and see where I can help.

Chris | Shopify Support Specialist

30 september 2021

Tried to finish up setting up the app, cannot finish by accepting terms and conditions at the very end, LITERALLY the very end. Page refuses to load. Shopify said it was on their end and that it was fixed, still not loading up. Deleted the app, reinstalled, had to delete again and now when I try to install it there's an error message saying there's no url for this page. Shopify itself doesn't rung great, at all, constant errors, loads forever. I save something later go and see it's back to the previous saving not the current one. A year or so ago when I was on Shopify I didn't have ANY of these problems.

IsabelRose
Meta svarade 1 oktober 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with moving past the terms and conditions. This sounds like a familiar issue so I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see how I can help you get this resolved.

Robyn | Shopify

6 oktober 2020

I used this app to set up my facebook to shopify. It made it so esasy. i believe it will be better for more explanation during the entire process. Thanks.

BuySmat
Nigeria
18 november 2020

Facebook and Shopify = My life currently. Two favorite companies, two favorite CEOs! I'm a happy user :)

Rogue Jewelry Company
Ungefär 7 timmar användning av appen
27 september 2020

Facebokk é a melhor ferramenta para se anunciar hoje em dia fazendo faturar muito em pouco tempo apenas escalando

Super Shopii
Brasilien
22 september 2022

Unfortunatly this channel has not been working for me as well. I have reached out to customer support and have not heard a response. I really need it to work to share my business with my followers. No clue what I'm doing wrong.

LashesWithLove.yeg
Kanada
10 april 2022

Can someone please help? I have been trying to link my shop to Facebook and I'm not having any luck.

LUXEADORE.CO
Australien
6 dagar användning av appen
Meta svarade 12 april 2022

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing connecting your account. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address some of these concerns.

Jason | Shopify

Redigerat 28 januari 2022

Knowing this app was put out by Shopify I was very glad. The app itself is very easy to use and guides you through the process. But even though the app is through Shopify facebook has the finale word. My account was rejected for no reason whats so ever...Shopify support was very helpful with tips that might help, still rejected. The problem is not the app the problem is facebook which is trash. Facebooks support was not helpful at all and will not tell you why your account was rejected cause they are clueless.

PCjewelry
Meta svarade 28 januari 2022

Hi there,

Nataly here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the Facebook channel. When it comes to approving or rejecting a store for Facebook Shopping, it is completely handled by Facebook. However, I'm going to follow up with you in an email to see where we can help.

Nataly | Shopify

26 mars 2021

nice and fantastic I love face book.............................................................. ..

Perfect Choice 4U