Recensioner (37)

• 5 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
27 juni 2020

superb support, and great features

walldisplay
Förenade Arabemiraten
11 dagar användning av appen
26 augusti 2021

Support team was really amazing! They provide straight forward help and useful answers. We really appreciate their help.

cuadrosdecorativo
Mexiko
8 dagar användning av appen
28 april 2020

Support is very good, professional and rapid. They helped me to install it on my template and all worked perfectly. The application is very easy to use and we didn't saw any issues.
We had to change to another app not because the app was not good but because we found another one that worked directly with our laser-cutter,
I would like to say that Martin was listening to our concern and gave us a great support.
I really recommand this app.

Box-Man.ch
Schweiz
5 dagar användning av appen
10 februari 2020

I have 3 days left to test and you don't give me the support for the installation, how can you test your product? I have sent them mail and they don't even respond to me? This speaks very badly about you.,

Canvas Mérida Fine Print Art
Mexiko
6 dagar användning av appen
25 januari 2020

the app ist not optimized but the support is doing nothing to help me to go ahead with optimization.

Tuesbelle
Tyskland
4 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 10 mars 2023

Absolut zu empfehlen!

Ich war echt beeindruckt, von dem kompetenten und schnellen Support.
Wenn man bei der Einrichtung Schiwerigkeiten hat, dann wird schnell und unkompliziert geholfen!

Anstatt sich durch 100 Foren lesen zu müssen gibts hier einen persönlichen Ansprechpartner und einfache Lösung und man kann sich sofort wieder auf sein eigentliches Geschäft konzentrieren!

Laserwork by Hafellner
Österrike
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
21 februari 2019

I used this on WooCommerce and really loved it as you didn't need to pay so much a month. On here its ridiculously priced! Very expensive.

Quote My Gift
Storbritannien
En minut användning av appen