Recensies (118)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 april 2023

A really great application, the support is very responsive and professional. It's perfect to use a FAQ on your product page. I recommend it

Dørsvag NO
Duitsland
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
27 december 2022

Really easy to install and customize! I was able to create my FAQ page and get it up and running in less than an hour. Highly recommend!

JM Tool Co.
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
21 juni 2022

Terrible customer service. No chat option available at 9am in the morning EST. They don't even acknowledge receiving your request via email. The app is pretty bad.

lifehacktrading
Ongeveer 21 uur gebruiken de app
FaqKing heeft geantwoord 25 juli 2022

We respond to all emails, chat messages we get and try to help with every question or concern a merchant might have.

If you need any help or assistance with the app, feel free to reach out through our in-app customer support chat or through email!

22 maart 2021

Very nice, easy to cutomize app, which additionally is for free! Love it, it makes my FAQ page look quite professional.

Brocke Baits
Duitsland
31 minuten gebruiken de app
30 januari 2021

Just installed this app and I am amazed at the level of customization available. Very pleased! Looking forward to the launch of our site with this app as my FAQ page. Blends in seamlessly :)

proper-designworks
24 minuten gebruiken de app
13 maart 2022

Love this app, pretty easy to use, didn´t find any errors or bugs, and the best part, its free! glad to use it

stormxstudios
Costa Rica
22 minuten gebruiken de app
23 juli 2022

DONT USE. couldn't get it to work. the app is hidden on my shopify - no way to remove the app?! dont waste your time

Horse Identity Finder
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
FaqKing heeft geantwoord 23 juli 2022

It is not possible that you do not see an option to uninstall the app, the uninstall flow goes as in all shopify apps! (our shopify app code is removed as well on uninstall).

~~~

We tried to reach out to the merchant, but we did not get a response. Really sad to see such reviews from new Shopify users when our app is amazing!

14 december 2023