Recensies (119)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 februari 2022

This is honestly everything you could want an app to be. It comes pre-built with questions, which is awesome, but you can edit or delete any that don't work for your store. The free version is really all I need, but there are multiple versions for more advanced stores, if you want more options. All in all, I was highly impressed.

ForestoryCo
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
11 februari 2023

This app is exactly what we're looking for, and it's easy to use! Haven't had any issues and we are satisfied with our experience so far.

Love Goodly
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
26 mei 2021

Es increible!!! Ninguna como esta! es gratis y en ninguna habia conseguido lo que en esta, muchas, muchas gracias!

Pereire Skin
Mexico
13 augustus 2022

I used this app to create a smooth FAQ page for my website that offered many customization options, I needed assistance with a problem and received help from support almost immediately. If you are truly looking for an app that works perfectly and has an amazing support team, I highly recommend FAQKing.

Microfiber Bros
25 januari 2023

Simple and easy-to-use app that hits all the main needs. Developer is super responsive for general help and feature requests. I asked them about integration an FAQ widget. 1-week later and it was online! 5 stars.

PedalCell
26 maart 2021

Great app! The support team were responsive and solve my issue within 48 hours. Highly recommend this app.

Cimilre Singapore
Singapore
21 februari 2022

The app seems to provide us with all that we need. The free version offers enough queries and customization to fulfill most needs.

Sensative
Zweden
16 januari 2023

Great app to use for creating FAQ, looks clean and good. We needed help to make translation work in FAQ page, support team was kind and helped us. I recommend the app.

ATLĒTU ŪDENS
Letland
7 februari 2023

The customer service is excellent and the features the app includes, especially on a free plan are amazing. Highly recommend.

Cumfylids
12 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 19 mei 2021

Update: Viktoras performed flawlessly all changes I asked for in no time! I am very impressed with such great support from customer service team! I would like to recommend this great app to anyone who need a simple-to-setup FAQ page with a search option inside (which is very important), and which can be set either for the whole store or for signle product page of your choice (which is also important). Also you can easily translate app menus by yourself into any foreign language which is also great. Big thanks again to the developers! >>> Initial review: Such a great app! Very simple to setup and flexible with design. Just 2 things to note: 1) When I tried to change font size in Headings and Subheadings it worked for desktop, but not for mobile version. 2) In mobile portrait view: If a Subheading is made of long sentence (two or three lines), there are too small margins between the lines. In other respects the app is just great and awesome! Good job!

Zuid-Korea