Fast Bundle | Product Bundles , 444件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年1月29日

I'm absolutely happy by the exceptional customer service I received from Fast Bundle. We had some setup calls, which helped us a lot for understanding the product better. On top we asked for some customizations. The support and the tech team supported us where they could and where super patient with our problems and our wishes.

The 1 missing star is for some features we are missing, although I can highly recommend the app.
Thanks for the topnotch service!

GREENFORCE

WUD Furniture
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:5日
2023年12月4日

This app is solid and so is customer service!

DOWN APPAREL
アプリの使用期間:14日
2023年10月5日

Buena aplicación. Me han surgido algunas dudas, he escrito a el chat de soporte y me han solventado las dudas al instante

Glow-Ride
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:6日
2023年8月23日

The best thing so far with the app is the fantastic service and help you get when contacting customer service. The app itself is so far so good. For us, we needed to upgrade quite fast.

LOVE'N LAYER
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年8月28日

A tricky app to set up and understand in regards to what steps to follow and how to get it up and running.
Thanks to Jasmine calling me through a link we got everything sorted out.

TCM Schoolwear
アイルランド
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年2月28日

Great customer service, I needed help with something and got everything I asked for within two minutes by spectacular employees.

AstrOrb
編集日:2023年12月18日

UPDATE!!!
The app has had some changes to their bundle counts, we will be trying it out again in the new year as the new count makes a lot more sense and hopefully it will work much better now.
The fast bundle team has been great at reaching out to us to make us aware of the reviews taken on board and the new changes.
Original: Save yourself the money!!! The App is great at the way it shows the bundles, however it is an absolute rip off!!! The way they count their views on bundles is ridiculous. We have 3k customers and have 'reached' our 10k view quota in less than 2 weeks. We have 7 bundles active and they count each page visit or even the reload of a page as 7 views at a time and more extra views in other ways meaning all they want is for you to pay $100 a month for their 'unlimited' views which is a rip off!!!!!

Luxe Gel Professional
アイルランド
アプリの使用期間:30日
Fast Bundleが返信しました 2023年8月12日

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We immediately jumped into the conversation you had with our team and it seems that you have not received our response. Unfortunately, it sometimes happens that our client don't get our reply. So, we decided to leave a response here too, so that we may get your attention again and invite you to use our new pricing method which is based on the bundles you sell, instead of the bundles that you show to your customers.

In this new pricing model, you won't have to pay for bundle shows; instead you will only have to pay when an actual value is created for your business by us and you have had sales through bundles.

Since you seem to be interested in the service and our app, we are ready to find the best way to help you continue using it. We really are looking forward for the notification saying that you are ready to discuss the issue and find the best way to solve it.

Regards,
Fast Bundle Team

2023年6月12日

solid app. Support team is great and great communication thru the entire process regarding fixing a bug.

MuscleTech
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
Fast Bundleが返信しました 2023年6月25日

We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with the app! Thank you for your feedback.

2022年12月7日

So far so good! Will rate again when I use if more. Its also probably better if the bundle offers appear higher in the product detail page.

MJ Store SG