Fast Bundle | Product Bundles , 432件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年1月31日

Easy to setup and use. Easy for customers to view and add to cart. Love how quick and easy this is, and when I had a question- their team got back to me right away. Glad I went with this app :)

MidnightCircle
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
Fast Bundleが返信しました 2024年2月4日

Thank you for the glowing review!
Delighted to hear our app's ease of use and quick support hit the mark. Your satisfaction fuels our drive—here whenever you need us!

2024年1月31日

This App does everything we need it to for our Bundles
We needed "Bundle as a product" as one of the features and Fast Bundle does this and also we wanted to be able to embed the bundles into our landing pages, which are created with Pagefly. On another note: Jasmine from Fast Bundle was able to assist us with custom design tweaks we were trying to implement. Fast Bundle also has a great user interface, the way it's laid out makes it easy to make sense of the bundle options you have available. Comparatively, Fast Bundle appears to have one of the better user interface designs for this kind of App on Shopify.

East Coast Supplements
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Fast Bundleが返信しました 2024年2月3日

We're thrilled to hear that Fast Bundle meets all your needs, especially for 'Bundle as a product' and integration with your landing pages via Pagefly.

It's fantastic to know that Jasmine could assist with your custom design tweaks, and your feedback on our user interface is greatly appreciated.

We aim to offer the best experience and are glad to have made a positive impact on your Shopify store.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing Fast Bundle!

2023年11月28日

The app is really helpful in creating an enhanced shopping experience. We use it to create gift suggestions allowing customers to pick and choose. The implementation is straight forward.
What I was really surprised is the customer support - that goes as deep as making changes in my setup on the fly. No wait 24h - I got Kate responding within 2 minutes. So yeah a big thank you.

The Pleasure of Writing
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
Fast Bundleが返信しました 2023年12月5日

We'll inform Kate about your appreciation.
Thank you so much for your positive and kind review about the app and support, and for reminding us how enjoyable writing can be.😊

2023年12月27日

Awesome customer service & I love how quick they are able to make changes. Easy bundling options and easy add on for someone who isn't well versed in coding.

Hairstrong
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
Fast Bundleが返信しました 2024年1月1日

Delighted to hear that our service is as user-friendly and adaptable as a chameleon in a rainbow! Thanks for letting us be your tech-savvy sidekick!

2023年12月6日

Great app. After many experiments with competitors, finally found Fast Bundle and found what I was looking for in terms of bundling specific types of offers. Also got excellent support from Jasmine (a couple of times) who helped tweak some content. Would definitely recommend this company.

Essentia Bella
アプリの使用期間:23日
Fast Bundleが返信しました 2023年12月10日

Big thanks for your awesome review!
We're super happy Fast Bundle hit the mark for you.
Jasmine will be thrilled to know she made your day brighter. ✨

2023年11月7日

The Fast Bundle app is a great tool to offer your customers bundles with discounts while enabling you to manage the bundles as a product with other features and tools within Shopify. BUT, the app is only half of the solution. Support is the other half. Some might say, the more important half. It's not just what you can do with Fast Bundle on day one, but it's their support to enhance their product to better support the business needs of their customer, Shopify merchants like us. Fast Bundle has been great to work with and we look forward to working together as our e-commerce needs evolve to meet customer demand.

L'OR
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
Fast Bundleが返信しました 2023年11月11日

Thank you so much for this comprehensive review.
This review shows your 360-degree view of both the app and support function.
We are thrilled to read such a detailed review and we are mutually honored to work with professional partners like you.
We hope we can develop our cooperation with you and other merchants.🤝

2023年12月14日

It's the best bundle app by far, the rest are trash. Every other app requires expensive subscriptions for additional features such as 'mix and match', but Fast Bundle is completely free.

Also, the customer service is excellent. I just had some custom code implemented by their team so that the bundle theme matched my store's branding, and it was done in minutes.

Can't recommend this app enough!

Apricos
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:7日
Fast Bundleが返信しました 2023年12月16日

Thank you for your fantastic review!
We're delighted to know that Fast Bundle is your top choice and that our free features and responsive customer service have met your needs.
Your recommendation is greatly appreciated, and we're here for any further support you need. Happy bundling!

2023年11月18日

Great app that does what I wanted. The quick shop link on the collection page didn't work as I had wanted. The tech team was responsive and completely resolved my issue in less less than 4 hours. I give them an A+

DIY Craft Warehouse
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Fast Bundleが返信しました 2023年11月25日

Thank you for the positive review! We're glad the tech team resolved your issue quickly. Your satisfaction is our priority. If you need further assistance, please reach out. Thanks again!

2023年10月30日

We're using Fast Bundle for quantity discounts and build your own bundles... because we have bundles created from variations we're also using another bundle app for those, but other than that this one does what we need it to do and a lot more we're not even using yet. Had one issue with a bundle display on the product page (most likely caused on our side) and customer service helped troubleshoot and resolve very, very quickly -- very impressive!

Shen Blossom
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
Fast Bundleが返信しました 2023年11月11日

Your comprehensive review really impressed us! 🤩
We are proud of the Fast Bundle support team and the app's features and we hope they can help you boost your sales.📈

2023年12月6日

very nice and helpful app! Extremely fast, helping and kind support. Definitely worth the price

FIGHTR
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
Fast Bundleが返信しました 2023年12月10日

Your review has us feeling like champions!
We're honored to be your go-to app for all things MMA and boxing gear. From an extensive range to user-friendly features and exceptional support, we're here to help you conquer the industry. 🥊🏆