Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
16 november 2021

The support on this app is first class! I had a number of requests and was helped through every single one expertly and enthusiastically! Thank you!

Paladin Equestrian
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 18 november 2021

Thank you very much for your motivative review. It was a great pleasure to communicate with you. :)

24 augustus 2021

This app is absolutely wonderful. Some apps are extremely complicated to set up and sometimes you just want to say, "Can't you just make it to where I hit install and it works???" Well this is almost one of those. You do have to choose your colors but other than that it's very easy to understand and setup is a whiz. Quick response on assistance with an issue. Overall, exactly what we look for in an app. Has paid for itself with sales. Of course you must have the traffic but if you do it will do the job. We only discounted by about a dollar per item in the bundle and people LOVE it. The only request I would have is a few more options on what the landing page layout looks like. It would be nice to have that look less like a list and more like a design when the developers have time to work on an upgrade. Of course you can edit with custom code, but that takes time and effort. It would just be nice to have a third option. ;)

UnEarthed® Premium Scented Candles
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 25 augustus 2021

Some reviews are just kind and make us happy but some reviews open a new field of business for us. Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. Our product team will surely consider it for the next versions.

We are happy that you could work with the app fast and easily.

28 februari 2023

I've being using this bundle feature for one week and so far I'm completely satisfied.
Good design, easy to use, works well and it really helped me to sell bundles and increase my average ticket.
The support team was fast and kind.

Definitely recommend it!
Thank you!

Limpos&Peludos
Brazilië
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 2 maart 2023

We are happy to be a part of your success!
Thanks for your valuable review. :)

21 oktober 2021

I installed this app after I had lot of issues with a previous app company. First I want to say the support is amazing. I had a few issues setting up and the help on the live chat was instant and changed everything I needed straight away. I would highly recommend this app to anyone. I am now looking to add this to additional stores.

Yoga Studio Store
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 27 oktober 2021

Thanks a lot for the kind words. Your precise feedback led to a pleasant support. :)

Bewerkt 1 december 2023

this is a very good app and the staff is very helpful. thank you

BL Lashes
Zuid-Korea
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 2 maart 2023

This kind of review motivates our team to perform at its best. :)

27 oktober 2022

Great app! I love that it has the function to display the bundles on any page. Most apps I have come across can only display bundles directly on the product page. Responsive, friendly, and helpful customer service.

MARIE JUNE
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 27 oktober 2022

We’re really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us :)

27 september 2022

I have been trying to find an easy to use app for gift boxes and this has been so simple and easy to use. super happy!

Equestrian Style
Australië
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 28 september 2022

We are so grateful for your kind words :)

24 februari 2023

The next level of bundle. Great helpdesk, I had some issues but solved fast. The app works fast and smoothly, an easy one.

NEOFABRIK klímaszerelés Kecskemét
Hongarije
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 26 februari 2023

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. :)

Bewerkt 4 november 2021

This app is great! It makes it so easy to offer bundles as products and I love that customers can choose which variant they would like. It was very hard to find the exact kind of app we were looking for, but this had everything we needed. The support team is amazing and replied to my questions very quickly. They were extremely helpful!

The Red Wagon
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 18 november 2021

It's great to hear that you liked working with the app. Thank you for your lovely review.

28 juli 2022

I downloaded this app to start offering bundles on my website. Out of all the bundling apps it came across as the easiest to use and less time consuming than others. Once I downloaded the app, I realised there was one feature I needed which wasn't available on the app. I contacted support and almost immediately got a response telling me this feature is in the process of being added and offered to let me know when this happens. As soon as the feature was enabled I was contacted and got the changes made straight away. I even got a further response thanking me for trying out the new feature so quickly.
The customer service has been awesome and so far with three bundles applied, it has gone off without a further hitch. Thank you team.

Scrubberz Australia
Australië
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 31 juli 2022

We were planning to add the Set Price to our app but your feedback and the fact that you kept the app, motivated us to develop this feature quicker. Thank you for your professionalism and your patience. :)