Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
24 januari 2022

Looks really good on my website and helps with conversion! Also very good service and got great help!

Zensa shop
Nederland
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 5 februari 2022

Thank you for the kind words. Wish you the best on your business.

4 september 2022

This app works very well on my store, the customer service is great, very responsive and ready to fix any small issue that may arise from installation. Most importantly, it has clearly helped in driving more sales through bundled offers, as the features make it very easy for customers to understand the bundles and customize their own bundles where it suits.

Best Fitness Equipment
Australië
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 5 september 2022

Thanks for sharing! The team at Fast Bundle is thrilled to receive such a great review. :)

25 februari 2024

This app was a game-changer! Been browsing a couple of other apps but didn't come across the 'ONE' to meet my needs.. until I found this one.
No problems at all, great customization and layout and integrates well.
5/5 stars.

Magnesia™ Official Website | Home Decor Items and Trends
Zweden
9 maart 2021

I'm really happy with this App. It is simple to use and works very well. Costumer Service is excellent !

FoolRebel
Italië
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 4 april 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are happy to see the smile on your face ;)

Bewerkt 20 juni 2022

I tried several bundling apps before installing Fast Bundles. The others were either very glitchy or did not do what they purport to do. The bundles as a product are great; it's great that the bundles still price the bundle constituents individually; and the bundle prices update dynamically if you update constituent product prices. This app works -- I just wish the Pro plan was less than $29.99 per month; or that more than one bundle as a product were available in Basic -- ten or twelve bundles as a product would be nice. I find the Pro plan price a bit steep. Edit: I forgot to mention, if you ever need support, they are quick, responsive, knowledgeable and always professional and courteous. The couple of issues I've had in setting up the app for my store were promptly resolved, and they take product suggestions into account as well.

Support Protocols
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 19 juni 2022

Thanks a lot for your detailed and practical review. We are thinking of making some changes in our plans.

It's our pleasure to have customers like you :) Good luck.

5 februari 2022

Very good customer service! Had a problem with the placement of the bundle and they solved it very quickly. App works great.

Proteinjetblender
Nederland
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 5 februari 2022

You are welcome. Thank you for your kind words :)

14 december 2022

Beneficial app for creating bundles, also you can make your bundle as a product and that's a nice thing and they have very helpful support.

Thank you guys I like it.

أرزاق بلس
Saoedi-Arabië
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 14 december 2022

It's our pleasure to be a part of your business. Thanks for your valuable review. :)

Bewerkt 11 februari 2023

Great with support, product works just as we need it to. Glad that apps like this exist for our business. Very responsive to any needs!

Cary Quilting Company
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 5 januari 2023

Reviews like this, are a huge motivation for all of our team to perform at their best :). Thank you.

21 oktober 2022

This is a great app we installed in a store and after seeing was bringing additional profit we rolled out to more stores!

trueswat GB
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 22 oktober 2022

Great to hear that we could have a positive contribution. :)

Bewerkt 6 december 2021

Mahidi was SO helpful when I had issues with my bundle. These guys are awesome, thank you guys so much!

Juicy Hemp Co.
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 9 oktober 2021

You're welcome. :) We are happy that the issues have been solved and the app works for you. Thanks for the kind review.