Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
30 maart 2022

Perfect app for our needs. We were testing more then 20 Bundle apps and this one was exactly what we were looking for. Exzellent support. We had issues implementing it with our theme. So a developer logged in into our shop and set everything up for us. 1 hour after my request everything was up and running. Really really happy with this app.

The Tastecode
Duitsland
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 17 april 2022

Thank you for trusting us. It means a lot to us.

16 maart 2022

We use this app across all our Shopify accounts. Super app from the start, it works and no bugs. If you need to customize or help in general they are great! Thanks!

N!CK'S UK
Zweden
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 17 maart 2022

It's a pleasure to be a part of your business. Thank you for your trust. It means a lot to us.

21 november 2022

Probably the best bundle app on the Shopify app store. I have looked through a bunch and this was the best-looking one and the one with the best features. Also, the customer service is stellar!

HIT THE HAY
Zweden
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 21 november 2022

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. It's much appreciated. :)

Bewerkt 20 april 2022

A good App, easy to set up and manage. The front-end is pretty clear for customer as well. We have done a successful sales campaign last winter and will repeat it in the future. I recommend.

Manufacture TRIANGLE Hi-Fi
Frankrijk
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 18 november 2021

Hello Dear Friends in Triangle Hi-Fi

Your review is about the saddest Friday that we've experienced in our company; the day that we failed to give a stable service for about two hours because of a simple issue that we've underestimated.

The problem occurred because our domain expired while we hadn’t received any expiration alert for it. We just renewed our domain as soon as it got unavailable, but it takes time for the DNS settings to get updated and the domain becomes available again over the whole web. This process took 1 hour and 50 minutes (November 12 from 7:00 AM to 8:50 AM GMT) for our service to become available again. We know that we should have taken more care about it and that is not acceptable.

I want to apologize for the issue that made your bundle offers not work for about two hours. I understand how important and cost-consuming it might have been for you. We are so sorry that your customers have missed seeing the bundle offers in the meantime.

After this accident, we have redoubled our service monitoring to make sure that this problem will never happen again and the service will be available all the time. Also, we have arranged a 24hours availability of our full staff during the coming BFCM period.

I appreciate your review that made us more conscious. It’s our honor that you and our other 1000 customers trust us and we are a part of your businesses on our first release anniversary. We are trying our best to improve our service and become more and more reliable.

Again, I’m sorry for the service disruption and I assure you and all the merchants that we are doing our best to prevent this incident from happening again. I hope you accept our apology.

Best regards
Iman
Product Manager of Fast Bundle

1 januari 2022

Incredible app and what a great support team! I ran into a few coding issues that conflicted with the app and my shopify theme, and within just a few hours the support team fixed everything up and made it work perfectly! Highly recommended!

Rider Waite Tarot Decks
Australië
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 19 januari 2022

Thanks a lot for your kind review. :)

13 januari 2023

Awesome service, very quick and professional. Definitely recommend them. I requested for 2 features to be activated and they got back to me immediately.

Thera Life
Maleisië
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 17 januari 2023

It was a great pleasure to work with such a professional merchant. Thank you for the great review. :)

20 maart 2023

This app is super easy to use, love it! I had 1 minor issue with my cart and it was fixed right away, and properly the first time :) Great service!

Roots Refillery
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 3 april 2023

Glad to hear you find the Fast Bundle app easy to use! Thanks for choosing our app. :)

Bewerkt 11 april 2023

サポートの対応がとても速いです。助かります。
異なる商品をセット販売するためのコンボバンドルを利用しています。個数も商品ごとに設定でき、ボタンひとつで個々に選んでカートに入れた場合と同じ状態になるのでとてもわかりやすいです。割引も細かく設定できるので助かります。
無料版では1バンドルしか公開できませんが、せめて3バンドルまで無料にしてもらえると嬉しいですね。

oh
Japan
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 16 april 2023

Really appreciate your feedback. :)
I will be sure to pass your suggestion on to our team for their consideration as we move forward with Fast Bundle.

24 januari 2022

Looks really good on my website and helps with conversion! Also very good service and got great help!

Zensa shop
Nederland
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 5 februari 2022

Thank you for the kind words. Wish you the best on your business.

4 september 2022

This app works very well on my store, the customer service is great, very responsive and ready to fix any small issue that may arise from installation. Most importantly, it has clearly helped in driving more sales through bundled offers, as the features make it very easy for customers to understand the bundles and customize their own bundles where it suits.

Best Fitness Equipment
Australië
Fast Bundle heeft geantwoord 5 september 2022

Thanks for sharing! The team at Fast Bundle is thrilled to receive such a great review. :)