Avaliações (728)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 95% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
7 de junho de 2024

Not only is this app great, and help us show people which of our products can work together in a system. The support from Hannah to ensure a new type of bundle we wanted to do test would display correctly was superb and very timely.

Thank you Fast Bundle!

The Audio Factory
Canadá
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Fast Bundle 9 de junho de 2024

Thanks so much! Really glad Hannah could help with your bundle setup. 😊

Editado a 16 de maio de 2024

Ended up having an issue where the app started changing CSS code on our site unexpectedly. Removing the app corrected the issue, but Kate and the team reached out quickly and worked very hard to prevent this from happening again and made the situation right. Will happily use this add-on again in the future if we need a bundle tool. Thank you to the team for their fast and quick support.

SparklesnMoreCo
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
16 de julho de 2024

I've tried a couple of different bundling apps and Fast Bundle is by far the best. It's the most user friendly, it does everything I need it to do, and I've never had an issue with it. Lastly, the customer support at Fast Bundle is the best. They are very responsive and helpful. I couldn't recommend them more!

Auden Lueur
8 months usando a aplicação
19 de junho de 2024

I love that I can customize the bundles with CSS and JS! Whenever I run into issues, their support team is incredibly fast and helpful, even when the problem is from my own customizations. They allow me to tweak it exactly how I want, and the results look fantastic :) I’ve reached out to them numerous times with my customization questions, and they always take me seriously and are super accommodating. Super recommend!

Just Glow
Canadá
12 de julho de 2024

Super happy with app with over 30K bundles sold. In addition the customer service is top level - a special shout out to Jasmine that helped us solve an issue with the discount not being shown on the cart after publishing a new theme.

10/10

MYYK
Noruega
13 de julho de 2024

Fast Bundles has been an excellent choice adding it to our storefront. Not only is it a very versatile app with multiple customisations increasing our conversion rate & order value, the support has been incredible.

Working with Jasmine has been exceptional, she's helped with all queries very quickly and customisations as per our needs. Highly recommend this app!

The Louvre Lounge
Nova Zelândia
Editado a 13 de maio de 2024

Good app but pricing is very deceiving. They want me to pay over $100 to display these bundles. It should be based on how much income you generate from their service vs how many clicks. Clicks dont = sales

*** update***
They called and resolved this issue. Very helpful and great help

Lash Studio San Jose
About 1 year usando a aplicação
12 de julho de 2024

Always someone to help if im having trouble - very fast customer service - easy to use app

Mimi & Co
Austrália
Editado a 30 de junho de 2024

The purchased bundle can't be fulfilled because the app doesn't let fulfill the products all at one, or one by one. So It's basically nothing helpful, you could also just go on "new product" and then post the bundle pics. It's the same.

Edit: The support was helpful and just didn't let me go, so the problem is now solved I guess xd

Marcival Hill
Áustria
Questão respondida por Fast Bundle 1 de julho de 2024

Thank you so much for letting us know of your experience!
We are absolutely thrilled that the issue has been resolved and all is well.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help in the future!

19 de junho de 2024

The bundle feature is very useful. After integrating the Fast Bundle app my store cross-sell is improved. Secondly, I am happy with the support. The Fast Bundle app provides instant support for fixing the issue and I believe this is one of the best things.

Wacoal India