FeedHub: Facebook, Google Feed , 629 recensies
When choosing a program, we focus on the functionality and quality of technical support. When choosing this program (an alternative to Google channel by Shopify), I counted on additional fields and very high-quality technical support, despite the fact that it is inconvenient to work in an outside program.
- the responses were very quick
- many promises to refine and improve
There was a lot of hope.
- fields are very often transmitted incorrectly. We have to check / look for an error in the shopfy, and in their program, and in the merchant center.
- synchronization with the merchant center every 3 hours. This is unacceptable if you regularly run promotions. The price display on the website and in the merchant center does not correspond to 3 hours or more (+ processing time). And time and clicks are your money that you lose.
- you have to wait weeks for answers
- I have not received a response to the request for the correctness of uninstalling the program ...
I would love to rate this app highly but in the last 2 days, the entire site keeps going down. You can't even access the app website, I can't trust my catalog with a website that isn't stable and keeps crashing...going to pay for another app.
I think this company has closed. I've been submitting several support questions in the live chat sessions without any response for days. Now the feed is "under maintenance" whatever that means.
Support is amazing. But App is useless. I mean, if you want to update your catalog you can't. You can just create new catalogs to use for ads. I leave 2 starts instead of 1 because support was great.
Hi Yūjin store admin,
First of all, I would like to thank you for sharing your valuable information.
I would like to share more about your case because you previously had a feed connected to the catalog running ads on the current feed, so Socialshop cannot completely replace the feed you currently own. .
In essence, both applications create 2 sources on the Facebook catalog and work independently of each other, as I have shared, to avoid duplicate products, you need to create a new Facebook catalog and update the Socialshop feed into it.
I am responsible for the issue of not understanding your request sooner, once again I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.
If you need any further assistance, please contact us, our team is always ready to assist you.