Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 april 2023

better than paid are good . i'm enjoying with apps with free version and friendly use and easy userp

Glowovy
5 maanden gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 20 april 2023

Hi admin,

Here's Niel from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Socialshop users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Socialshop

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialshop, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Niel

25 november 2023

ok

Re-Dress Consignment Shop
3 dagen gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 4 december 2023

Hi Re-Dress Consignment Shop store admin,
Here's Windy from FeedHub. Thank you so much for your kind review.

Besides improving your experience, we will continue to enhance our services for valued FeedHub users like you. Thank you for your kind words, and for being the best part of FeedHub.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only FeedHub but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Windy

12 april 2023

Great customer service! They ll help you with everything you need. Very easy to set up . Would definetly recommand

HRR LUXURY
Roemenië
2 maanden gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 12 april 2023

Hi admin,

Here's Niel from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Niel

9 maart 2023

Tonight I was working on my google merch center feed and I got a message from support. I was happy to see that it was not an automated system. Julie's name is Julie and she set it up in less than 15 minutes and my products were already set up. I sincerely thank Julie for her help. This is an application that I will keep in all my e-store!

The fashionable dog
2 dagen gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 9 maart 2023

Hi admin,

Here's Julie from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

16 maart 2023

Nice and useful app, and Julie of the customer support is helping us very much and very fast! Thanks!

LINEARGENT
Spanje
7 maanden gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 16 maart 2023

Hi admin,

Here's Julie from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

28 juli 2023

Much better solution than the original integration from facebook app.

The Support is Amazing!!! They’re super fast to replay and provide the solution! not only that but they will also fix any issue that can happen by themselves and they’ll happily give you assistance.

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF A TOP TIER SUPPORT.

Cennamoon™
Duitsland
Ongeveer 8 uur gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 16 augustus 2023

Hi Cennamoon™ admin,

Here's Ocean from FeedHub. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued FeedHub users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of FeedHub

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only FeedHub, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Ocean

16 juni 2023

We finally found the app which works! Easy to install and easy to use. Not to mention the support which is just perfect! A thousand thanks to Jaxber for his patience in supporting us step by step in the setting ;) Thanks, thanks, thanks

SU Paris
Frankrijk
7 dagen gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 18 juni 2023

Hi SU Paris admin,

Here's Jaxper from FeedHub. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Jaxper

3 september 2023

Easy peasy to push to google merchant, no more spread sheets.

Trend Social
3 maanden gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 5 september 2023

Hi Trend Social admin,

Here's Ocean from FeedHub. Thank you so much for your kind review.

Ocean

25 juli 2023

Julie was incredibly helpful, patient and thorough in helping me get the app set up and running correctly.

Kaleidoscope Living Shop
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 27 juli 2023

Hi Kaleidoscope Living Shop admin,

Here's Julie from FeedHub. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

7 maart 2023

I had as a consultant ''FELIX'', I had many questions and he answered everything! I am satisfied with the service, fast, clear and precise !

Shopptune
Mauritius
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
OneCommerce heeft geantwoord 7 maart 2023

Hi Ryan,

Here's Felix from Socialshop. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Felix