FetchApp , 39件のレビュー

• 評価の8%は3つ星です
  • 評価の3%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2022年2月23日

We have used this app for about 10 years now for our software publishing company and have been extremely pleased with the function & support of this product. Very highly recommended.

Wargame Design Studio
アプリの利用期間:10年弱
2022年2月11日

App is well worth the money it costs. When I accidently delete a file off my computer it's nice that I have a backup aka this app. The only thing I wish could be different is to be able to add files to it while in the Shopify app and wish my customers could get a download all feature in their email links when their order has multiple digital orders. I did have an issue and they had great communication.

Created To Sew
アプリの利用期間:約2年
2022年2月4日

Superb app in every way. Maybe even better, the customer support is outstanding - very attentive, friendly and always helpful. Highest recommendation: A++!!!!

Liner Notes Magazine - Issue No. 1 Now Available
アプリの利用期間:34分
2021年1月26日

Really amazing app, helped me a lot with shipping my digital products and license keys, the support team is very helpful and quick to respond, would definitely recommend giving it a shot.

O&W Tech
イギリス
アプリの利用期間:約1年
2020年11月13日

I use this app to sell hundreds of digital products on my shop. I really like how it works, it's very smooth and easy to use. Customer service is awesome.

Doodl
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの利用期間:17日
2020年8月12日

We are using Fetch to send out redemption codes for a 3rd party services we are selling online and it has saved us hours of daily manual work by automating this process for us. Shopify integration is A+ and the Fetch support team is simply amazing. If you are selling digital products or like us, need to send your customers codes by email after they purchase digital services, Fetch is what you need.

Beauty Emporium
シンガポール
アプリの利用期間:2年弱
2020年7月7日

If you need digital downloads for your products... this is the app to do it. It has everything that you want.

Out Of Marbles
スロベニア
アプリの利用期間:7ヶ月
2020年4月20日

Amazing app. Works with multiple files in one product that was exactly what I needed. Works flawlessly.

Neuza Costa by SaborIntenso
ポルトガル
アプリの利用期間:1日
2019年7月8日

I have only started using this app on Saturday evening and allready had a big respsonse to our download, I have been delighted with FetchApp, I had a wee issue but they have resolved this and I now know where to go if this happens again. Totally brilliant. I went for 50mb package. Definately gets 5 stars from us.

Highland Hat Blocks
イギリス
アプリの利用期間:2日
2019年2月14日

App does what it says it does. Easy, reliable and reasonably priced in my opinion. User interface etc. could be prettier, but that doesn't really matter in terms of our experience with the app.

Jacob Lund Photography Store