Kokonaisarvio
  • 5 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
2. maaliskuu 2024

It would be amazing if you had a Loyalty Program so it should get more amazing for your store I started this application today and applied for a loyalty program let see what happens after getting a loyalty program, I read them and I was amazed.

Bless Bazaar
Pakistan
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
21. helmikuu 2024

Best App to create Bundles for Frequently Bought Together. It provides all the things that we need to keep in Frequently bought together along with the ready-made templates. The users are happy on my site and it has increased my sales. Thanks! Fether

Involve Your Senses
Intia
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
23. tammikuu 2024

Well I must admit that my worries are over. I needed an app to do the job and I run into FETHER. Not only that it is the beat for what I need it to do, it also came with extras. I advise you to delete whatever app you are using and replace it with FETHER. Customer service from Dan couldn't be better. I requested and he fulfilled immediately. I am 100% satisfied !!!

Jervise
Yhdysvallat
25 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
23. maaliskuu 2024

Best app for adding frequently bought together section with custamized price and discount

RUMOR
Intia
11 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
18. tammikuu 2024

It is really great that it is given as free. Much appreciate the team for providing an excellent product for absolutely free. I really love the designs.

What I did not understand is the loyalty program, because currently I have no customization option. So, my design is bit cluttered according my theme design.

Overall it is good, hoping the customization option will also be enabled soon..

SmartAnything
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
13. helmikuu 2024

It is confusing to use due to the weird affiliate program. I'd rather it just be paid.

Kawa Entertainment
Yhdysvallat
Valider vastasi 15. helmikuu 2024

Hi there,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Upon review, it seems that you haven't contacted our support team regarding your concern. Could you please provide more details about your current issue? Any error messages and/or screenshots would be greatly appreciated.

18. helmikuu 2024

Very useful functions and kind customer service, I can't believe this was from a non-cost app, the teams are doing very well. Appreciate for what the Fether team have done.

4usediphone
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
30. joulukuu 2023

Amazing app! Super useful and has helped increase my AOV. When I experienced a small technical issue on my side, the customer service team helped me promptly and efficiently. Highly recommend.

XPLORA
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
3. helmikuu 2024

I don't know why you put the application like this if you do not agree to join the loyalty program that you linked to personalization and disrupt people's businesses!
The worst experience I've ever had!

ILamamart
Egypti
Muokattu 8. huhtikuu 2024

Looks fine. Very easy to use.

Zetpol