Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
14. Mai 2024

The app has worked great for me with no issues in the year I have used it. Easy to set up and manage - I started with the free plan but soon wanted the added features so I upgraded a few months ago. I would recommend this app for any shop selling digital products.

Trendy Fox Studio
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
15. April 2024

I struggled getting our digital downloads up and running until I found Filemonk. We've had it for several months and after figuring out the initial steps to load digital content, its worked great. After several months, I had a question, and Sandesh got back to me super quickly with a helpful answer, very good customer service. I really like how the Download now feature appears in the customer thank you email - its very helpful for the customer. Definitely would recommend this app.

Out West Beads
6 monate mit der App
28. April 2024

This app has been an absolute game-changer. As someone who offers digital products, having a seamless delivery system is crucial for customer satisfaction, and this app delivers on every front. The automatic and immediate delivery of digital products right after checkout has not only streamlined my workflow but has also greatly enhanced the overall shopping experience for my customers. No more waiting around for emails or manual intervention, everything is handled effortlessly by the app.

Dr. Adriana Soto-Colón
5 monate mit der App
17. Mai 2024

love this platform thank you this platform has help me out on many sales

MYDIGITALBAG
6 monate mit der App
29. April 2024

A file delivery that works very well and customer service from a team who are very helpful, and will bend over backwards to help you!

Sex Ed Shop
Australien
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
19. März 2024

We have been using Filemonk for the last year and are so happy with the digital delivery service. We have also used them in conjunction with a subscription service and they have integrated seamlessly. The few minor issues we have had, the customer service has been very responsive and resolved it very quickly.

Simply On Purpose Print Shop
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
21. März 2024

I switched to this app to sell my digital content in December, my busiest time of the year, because the app that I was using previously started to fail. Since my merge to this app, I have received outstanding support from them anytime I have a question.
They are very responsive and detail oriented. They were able to walk me through the entire process of merging from the old app to this one and went above and beyond to make sure that it went flawlessly.
I highly recommend using this app if you sell digital products.

Pixel Perfect Sequences
4 monate mit der App
23. April 2024

The entire Filemonk team, and Anaam specifically, are incredibly responsive and helpful! They addressed a problem we were having (of our own creation) with extremely fast turnaround!! The Filemonk app has been easy to use and is a great service for providing our customers with their downloads and easy access to re-download as needed.

Rooted in Language
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
24. Februar 2024

I've been with Filemonk for two years. My business is a busy one and they're always on top of it. Whenever I have any issues their costumer service is always extremely helpful. I highly recommend using this App.

Noah from @liveforlines

liveforlines
Kanada
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
15. April 2024

Great app. I've been using it for 4 months so far to have my digital products delivered and have had no one issue. Pricing is also great

Fine Natural Hair and Faith Shop