Rezensionen (255)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
11. April 2024

Wonderful for a digital only store. Lets you manage things and track analytics quickly.

Greenery Galaxy
28 tage mit der App
15. März 2024

Easy to use and works perfectly, also has great and fast customer support

Salt Studios
4 monate mit der App
6. Mai 2024

Great experience so far! Easy to use for beginners to digital products.

Pharmunique
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
27. Januar 2024

After testing multiple apps for digital file delivery, Filemonk has proven to be the best option for our needs. It makes management of our digital products and fulfillment very easy. Also, support is very quick to respond and makes sure that any questions we have are answered in detail, where other apps may just send you a link to a knowledgebase article. Highly recommend!

Wolf Conservation Center - Adoptions
9 monate mit der App
24. Februar 2024

We have been using for over 6 months. Digital Downloads App works well for our purposes. Thank you

Patterns For Less
8 monate mit der App
27. Januar 2024

I have just launched my first digital product using Filemonk. I am using the free version at the moment because I wanted to trial it but I am super impressed already. It is very easy to use and very initiative. The free version is limited in the number of downloads per month but it does include enough of the other features that I have been able to get a great understanding of what I can do. I will be upgrading to the paid version soon.
Thank you for an excellent product.

Nana Anna NZ
Neuseeland
4 monate mit der App
29. April 2024

Very smooth for the customers, thumbs up

Basically Ivory Designs
27 tage mit der App
3. Juni 2024

excellent customer service. Went above and beyond to help me resolve my issue

Active Living Nutrition
Vereinigtes Königreich
7 tage mit der App
26. Februar 2024

Was easy enough to set up, Customer service was quick to reply. So far, so good. :-)

Designs4UbyLisa
3 monate mit der App
3. Februar 2024

Absolutely amazing, Only solution out there to my problems, and gets the Job done professionally and flawlessly.

slhsimdesigns
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App