Avaliações (272)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 95% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
9 de julho de 2024

Very simple and easy to use.

7ThirtyWorld
10 months usando a aplicação
14 de junho de 2024

Great app, great developers!

PromoComputers

Cabbage & Tyler
Taiwan
8 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Artos Software 5 de julho de 2024

Thank you for the review. So glad to know that Filemonk is easy to use. We're always here to help. :)

- Sneha / Merchant Success

31 de maio de 2024

File monk is a great Add on for your shopify store, if you have a digital product.
Is super easy to install and track your orders. They also have a feature where if you change the file of one of your products you can notify to all previous clients. 10/10

Flumen Capital

Snuggleready.com
Austrália
6 months usando a aplicação
14 de maio de 2024

The app has worked great for me with no issues in the year I have used it. Easy to set up and manage - I started with the free plan but soon wanted the added features so I upgraded a few months ago. I would recommend this app for any shop selling digital products.

Trendy Fox Studio
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
27 de maio de 2024

I've been using Filemonk for a few months now and it's been running quite smoothly. All my initial setup issues were resolved very promptly by their customer service representative Sneha. I needed to view 50 products instead of 20 and they were able to change the default through their back end specially for my requirement. Also I needed my products in a particular sequence and this was also customised for me ftom their back end team. All in all I am very happy with their product and especially Sneha's help has been tremendous. Thank you.

SchiffliOnline
Índia
9 months usando a aplicação
29 de abril de 2024

A file delivery that works very well and customer service from a team who are very helpful, and will bend over backwards to help you!

Sex Ed Shop
Austrália
About 1 year usando a aplicação
17 de maio de 2024

love this platform thank you this platform has help me out on many sales

MYDIGITALBAG
6 months usando a aplicação
5 de julho de 2024

So far so goo, customer service was helpful

Femmyst: By Ashlee Jowett
Canadá
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Artos Software 8 de julho de 2024

Thank you for the review! So glad to know Filemonk is going great for you. We're always here to help. :)