Uploadly ‑ File Upload

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の5%は1つ星です
2024年5月27日

Our customers have told us they love how easy it is to upload images. The best feature is the ability to attach a note to each uploaded image.

Also, tech support is very fast, and they fixed perfectly a little issue we had. Most users will need the unlimited plan. We are very happy with Uploadly and highly recommend it!

A Custom Cookie
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年4月26日

Do your customers need to upload files quickly and without losing quality? ⬆️ Uploadly IS YOUR SOLUTION ⬆️Totally intuitive, quick to install and configure, with customization options, everything you need to receive files in products. On top of that, Anna helped me with some internal settings in less than 24 hours! I can only say good things about this app, with an intuitive interface for both the customer and you, a real Must-Have! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Crearten
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年6月19日

Great app, amazing customer service!
I had a small issue with this app but their developer team fixed it very quickly.
Their app is perfect integrated in my Shopify Store.
I will highly recommend this app if you need to let your customers to upload images.
5 Stars well deserved !

myLink | Technologies
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:6日
2024年5月17日

App works smoothly and best of all: customer service is great. I was having problems setting things up in my webstore anycustomprint.com and Anna took care of me like a pro. All I had to do was giving them permission to access my webstore and lifting my hands from the keyboard. Next thing I knew was that it was working and they also explained to me what I was doing wrong in the initial setup.
Long time since I don't see someone deserving a 5 star review as clearly as this app and the humans behind it.

Any Custom Print
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:26日
Inspon Tech が返信しました 2024年5月19日

Thank you very much for the kind feedback! We really appreciate it.

If you need any further help, you can always reach out to us via the help section inside the Uploadly app.

Anna from Uploadly

2024年5月5日

I had a small problem with the way my upload button looked so I contacted customer service and they were professional fast and sorted it out. Would definently recommend!

Your Pendants
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:26日
2024年7月15日

I am extremely satisfied with Uploadly and highly recommend it. The technical team provided exceptional support during the integration of the app on my site. Despite numerous technical complications due to my product and custom code, they managed to integrate the application flawlessly. Their dedication and expertise truly stand out!

FLIXME
レユニオン
アプリの使用期間:6日
2024年6月5日

super fast help and sent me the solution to my issue straight away

My Store
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:13日
2024年5月27日

Outstanding Service and App Functionality!

Uploadly has been an absolute game-changer for my Shopify store. The app itself is incredibly intuitive and packed with features that have significantly streamlined our operations.

A special thank you to Anna Louisa and the technical team who have been consistently attentive and supportive. Their dedication to customer service is unparalleled, and they've gone above and beyond to help us implement extra features that enhance our use of the app.

The support and problem resolution are top-notch, earning a perfect 100 in my book. I couldn't be happier with the app and the exceptional team behind it. Highly recommended!

AYF Creaciones
ドミニカ共和国
アプリの使用期間:15日
2024年4月30日

Was able to solve our problem in 24 hours :)

Tumby Bay Print
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
Inspon Tech が返信しました 2024年5月2日

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding our file upload solution, Uploadly.

We greatly appreciate your insights on our uploader and the product options available. Your input is crucial for us to enhance our service and ensure we meet your needs effectively. If you have any more suggestions, questions about our product options, or need further assistance with our uploader, please don’t hesitate to contact us:

support@inspon-app.zendesk.com

Warm regards

Anna

2024年5月22日

best file upload app ever perfect for shopify

Gance